Anyone Near Mobile Bay?

More
13 years 1 month ago #38181 by Alethea Thompson
I was asked to post this up for Setanaoko/Alethea here. I won't be able to attend, but it would be sorta cool if others were able to.

There was a ceremony that was started last year in Okinawa and has been carried throughout the Pacific and even in areas of the US. It is the hope of the person who started this \"call\" that it will make it across the entire planet. Provided I can get back to the states before the month of May is out, I wanted to do this on 22 June 2011 at Dauphin Island. Unfortunately, it falls during the week. Anyways, the ceremony has two parts:

1) A call to help clean the oceans.
2) A call to build better relations between the people of the communities of the world. (not necessarily world peace, but something that will help build a better future where the \"call\" can reach)

The date is very specific, because the originator is trying to coordinate with people he is connected to across the planet who have conch shells to participate in the event at their own locations. It is my hope that with my ceremony, I can be accompanied by a group of Jedi who are willing to give up some of their time for not only the ceremony, but also to do a beach clean up. I've picked Dauphin Island, because I actually have a connection there, as well as a couple of contacts at the Sea Lab.

If you are in the area, and interested, please contact me via PM or at setanaokomgiva@hotmail.com

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi