Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
14 years 5 months ago #26619 by RyuJin
lol so true...most of the stuff i've heard about things in area 51 is that it's a testing site for sonic weapons and various other top secret technology, they even tested an experimental \"space craft\" that was suppose to replace the space shuttle...but we see how that turned out...back to the 1960's style rocket...i have no doubt that there is more going on there then the public knows ...my reason is this...look at the advancement our technology has made in the last 60 years...up till a certain point we advanced extremely slow then all of the sudden the rate increased exponentially...a bit curious ...as for echelon...when i was discharged i had to sign an agreement not to discuss anything i had seen for a minimum of 5-10 years depending on when it was declassified...it's sad a technology like echelon and they still can't find bin laden...in truth there have been many times i felt that they already had him or know what happened to him and they simply keep it secret in order to maintain profits for arms manufacturers...when the 9/11 attacks first happened at first i felt that the government knew about it and simply did nothing because they wanted to raise funds and distract the public from the election that had occurred...it's simply that i spent enough time around cia and nsa agents to get a feel of how they do things

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 5 months ago #26645 by
I've heard several theories on 9/11, from Michael Moore's sad attempts at changing facts and leaving out details, to more solid theories about interdepartmental conspiracy. But the issue is, if these elements of the government knew, why didn't they leak a warning to anyone?

Again, the government's ability to keep a secret is limited by the connection of the people in the government to those governed. Who could sit idly by and watch as our loved ones are put into harm's way? Generally, only people who are trained to detach can do that, and they're surrounded by people who have consciences. That nobody has come forward in almost a decade to say \"hey, I was in on this, and my conscience just can't take any more\" means that the chances of that being true are miniscule: the plot was external, it was secret, and it was carried out without anyone being fully aware of it coming.

Often, intelligence gets tagged as unreliable because there's nothing to support it, but that doesn't mean it never turns out to be true. That we have a large amount of data to the contrary indicates that there are lots of unanswered (and possibly unanswerable, at this point) which people naturally want to fill in the blanks for.

The same is true of the UFO phenomenon: everyone seems to believe that the aliens are somehow being hidden by the government, but by contrast we have droves of people who have claimed to be directly involved with alien craft, and generally these have been ejected from branches of the military. This takes it into the realm of a defense conspiracy, and one which leaves the population undefended.

How's that for conspiracy?

The questions still remain: who, why, and how.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi