• Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • the circle is now complete
More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #26568 by Garm
Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

October 21, 12:27 AM Honolulu Exopolitics Examiner Michael Salla, Ph.D.

An official announcement by the Obama administration disclosing the reality of extraterrestrial life is imminent. For several months, senior administration officials have been quietly deliberating behind closed doors how much to disclose to the world about extraterrestrial life. Dissatisfaction among powerful institutions such as the U.S. Navy over the decades-long secrecy policy has given a boost to efforts to disclose the reality of extraterrestrial life and technology.

The impending disclosure announcement follows upon the secret implementation of a year long openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Over the period February 12-14, 2008, the United Nations held closed doors discussions where approximately 30 nations secretly agreed on a new openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life in 2009. The openness policy was implemented but never publicly announced due to threats against UN diplomats not to disclose details of the secret agreement. h The secret UN agreement was based on two conditions. First, UFOs would continue to appear around the world; and second, the openness policy would not lead to social unrest in liberal democracies. Both conditions have been satisfied making it possible for the next stage to begin – official disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

Obama’s September 24, 2009 chairing of the UN Security Council meeting on nuclear non-proliferation and disarmament, signaled his emerging leadership role in tackling major global issues such as nuclear weapons. The Nobel Peace Prize was an important step in giving global legitimacy to President Obama in making an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. Obama is therefore poised to play a prominent role in the increased global governance that will be necessary after an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. The timing would most likely coincide sometime soon after his Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech on December 10, 2009 in Oslo, Norway.

There have been various sources that have revealed deliberations are underway to make an announcement concerning the existence of extraterrestrial life by the end of 2009. These include, Dr Pete Peterson, a whistleblower who has recently emerged revealing high level discussions have taken place concerning announcing the existence of extraterrestrial life. In a Project Camelot interview, Dr Peterson revealed that “Obama is planning to disclose the reality of ET contact by the end of the year; and that most, but not all, of the ET visitors are friendly.”
Another source is David Wilcock, a prominent researcher of emerging scientific paradigms. Wilcock has been told by additional independent sources that extraterrestrial disclosure will take place by the end of 2009. He furthermore claimed in a Coast to Coast AM radio interview that “a 2-hour international TV special has already been booked that will introduce an alien species, similar to humans, to the world.”

In addition, popular NASA and space researcher, Richard Hoagland, has publicly come forward to reveal that the October 9, LCROSS ‘bombing’ mission of the moon, discovered an ancient base at the moon’s South Pole. Reviewing the scientific data achieved by NASA’s LCROSS mission, Hoagland concluded, also on the popular late night Coast to Coast AM radio show, that “LCROSS is part of a carefully constructed campaign to prepare the populace for imminent disclosure. The President of the United States will soon announce that scientists have discovered ruins on the moon, he added. Nobody saw the LCROSS debris plume because the probes struck a building which swallowed the effects of the explosion.”

Finally, two independent and confidential sources have revealed to me that face to face meetings have recently occurred between U.S. military officials with one or more groups of extraterrestrial visitors. This has allegedly led to confidence being built for future cooperation with the extraterrestrials that will be formally announced to the world public either at the end of 2009, or early 2010.

In conclusion, a diverse number of sources and events point to some form of extraterrestrial disclosure being made by the end of 2009, or early 2010. Official disclosure will most likely emerge in either of two scenarios. One is that President Obama will announce the existence of extraterrestrial visitors, and describe one or more of these to the world. This scenario is supported by Peterson, Wilcock, and my own confidential sources. The second scenario is that an announcement will be made concerning the discovery of artificial structures at the moon’s South Pole, as revealed by the LCROSS mission. This scenario is supported by Hoagland.

Which ever of the above scenarios is used for announcing the existence of extraterrestrial life or technology, President Obama will figure prominently. Behind the scenes, powerful institutions are ensuring that nothing derails the planned disclosure announcement. The disclosure will follow upon a year of greater government openness on UFOs in accord with a policy secretly developed at the United Nations. If extraterrestrial disclosure does occur at the end of 2009 or early 2010, President Obama will lead an unprecedented effort to promote global governance through the United Nations. The Obama administration and its supporters are poised to take a bold step forward in helping our planet become an interplanetary culture that openly deals with the challenges posed by extraterrestrial life.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2383-Honolulu-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m10d21-Official-disclosure-of-extraterrestrial-life-is-imminent
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Garm.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #26573 by
Well - ive always said the human race must be somewhat stupid if we truly believe were the only 'intelligent' life forms in the universe. Do others visit us? Im not so sure tbh - theyve gotta get past our clouds of satellites and space junk first :D

If you want to see a new movie about such a scenario - District 9 is quite interesting and thought provoking.

I'll also be interested to hear/see the vaticans stance on such new information - but more so the more 'narrow minded' bible basher/god squad types (and comparatives from other faiths)

Also - many UFO sightings can be explained quite rationally as earthly events - so called lights with no sound - ok - there are plenty of silent aircraft including helicopters - ive seen enough of them near to where I live where they are regularly trialled and tested - same for pranks, weather balloons, hobby rockets etc, and chinese lanterns as well as atmospheric events - and its common knowledge we know more about space than we do our own oceans (and given they cover some 70% of our planet - this seems a little ridiculous) - have you ever noticed how many events seem to occur over deserts or large water bodies?

Again - it would be foolish of me to say NONE of these unexplained events may be actual aliens etc - but given the governments and military taste for secrecy I think the vast majority have an explanation they dont want us knowing about mainly because these things are new military hardware.

I bet scientology will get a bigger following as a result tho - so lets hope any E.T's look like Yoda :D
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by .

• Garm
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #26575 by Garm
I don't expect the \"yep we sit down with these beings every Sunday over Dinner at the Whitehouse\" kinda thing...;)

I suspect that if a disclosure does happen it would be more along the lines of yes we are aware of siteings and that some may not be originating from our planet - that sounds somewhat governnment vauge enough.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Garm.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
14 years 5 months ago #26578 by RyuJin
that's rather interesting and also confirms something i saw in the sky a week ago, having been stationed on or near several air bases during my navy career and having friends that had higher security clearance then the president i've always known about certain things. lately i've even seen several job ads looking for cad drafters that can \"reverse engineer\"...an interesting job description to say the least since drafters usually put things together in cad rather then the other way around...i'll still remain a little skeptical about the whole thing though until they actually confirm....this is the government after all and they don't always display honesty...i absolutely agree that earth cannot be the only planet in the entire universe/multiverse that has life...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Garm
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
14 years 5 months ago #26579 by Garm
CAD Eh? I work with CAD R2008 and solid works everyday and I'm a mechanical Engineer...to bad I'm not American...

As far as a big announcement, I'm not holding my breath. B)

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
14 years 5 months ago #26580 by RyuJin
i'm certified in cad 2009. and i'm 1 class away from my associates in drafting & design technologies....looking for cad jobs now B)

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)

• Garm
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
14 years 5 months ago #26586 by Garm
Thats so cool, good luck in the job hunt. Once you land one there is never any difficulty in finding another.

I've been doing this since around '97 and have jumped around quite a bit - my choice, recessions and slow downs haven't really affected me much, just have to be willing to change industries...I started in manufacturing went to Pulp and Paper, a couple year stint with the City of Ottawa, back to Pulp and Paper, and now with mining.

I've moved alot, its a little hard on the kids, but the money is good if you go where the bucks are. I have never had to take a decrease to keep employed, when I moved to mining, pulp and paper had tanked, and my new employer knew that I was looking at no work in the south, but they didn't take advantage...their offer was 42% higher than my previous pay yeah-42%!, with full benefits, they put me up for 8 months while I sold my house and then paid my move. Its a pretty awsome field and I'm sure you will find it a dynamic environment. Only word of advice, If you find yourself in a firm that isn't good or balks at advancement(there are quite a few unfortunately), look around and jump ship for a better group.

In the end it's a pretty small community and you will run into people repeatedly over the years and everyone stays in touch and will help each other out work wise. It's a funny business. I'm sure that you will enjoy it! :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 5 months ago #26601 by
Back on the topic of disclosure, I'm in the \"not holding my breath\" camp. However, with things like the [url=http:www.mufon.com/documents/MUFONStephenvilleRadarReport.pdf]Stephenville Lights Radar Report[/url] which positively correlates eyewitness sightings with radar logs, I'm pretty sure that it's something they just can't really help but say something about.

The other issue I have is this: if they can't keep a lid on super-secret things like AT&T's warrantless wiretapping, Project ECHELON, and even the names of domestic and foreign CIA agents, what makes you think they can actually keep something like ETs a secret?

My own thought is that they go through another \"Project Blue Book\" phase, gathering data from people in addition to correlating other data from NUFORC and MUFON, before finally saying \"yep, people are officially seeing something\" or some such over a twenty-minute speech.

I've also seen the Exopolitics crowd say \"they're about to tell us!\" for the past 4 years, so again... not holding my breath.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
14 years 5 months ago #26604 by RyuJin
lol it's kinda funny that you mentioned echelon....i was on that base...when i was there i had a top secret clearance and wasn't allowed to discuss anything even though all i ever saw was cia and nsa agents...imagine my frustration when a few years after i got out that i saw them showing the antenna arrays and the base on discovery channel (i think it was discovery...or nat.geo)...i had several cameras confiscated that had pictures i took while stationed there (none of which showed anything significant)...my uncle was a truck driver and made regular deliveries to the area formerly known as area 51...they did the same thing to all his cameras, they also washed and repainted his truck while he stayed locked in a building at the gates as they unloaded his truck...i often think that they set out some of these types of rumors in order to use them as shields for other secret projects...best place to hide is often right out in front

Quotes:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 5 months ago #26615 by
Kinda made my case, there...

I have a friend who works (current tense) at Area 51, and I know what his background is in, so I'm pretty sure it's nothing to do with space ships. The problem is, people like to play into these things instead of actually trying to find out the truth: they believe the believable, without ever stopping to question what the real nature of what they're being told is.

I'm not negating the possibility of something alien being at Area 51, but so far all we have are anyone's word that something is happening: there's not even photos.

By comparison, ESCHELON was broken in less than a decade (6 years, was it?)... why do we think a secret can be held onto for 50 years?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi