Question

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #16355 by
Re:Question was created by
We do not pray to Yoda, but observe the natural essence called the Force. Others may refer to it as God, Allah, or what their preference may be. For many of us this not a joke but a way of life.

MTFBWY/MTFSYW A

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #16357 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Question
I don't recall knowing anyone who prays or preys on the little green guy...

We are more about the natural energies of all existance than any deity.

...not even the green ones with speech impediments. ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #16358 by
Replied by on topic Re:Question
sure can

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #16359 by
There is a cure for that!

May the Force help you on finding something to do on your Friday nights at 10 o'clock!
MTFSYW/MTFBWY-A!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #16362 by
Before flaming and spamming, please know what you are talking about.
It improves the efficiency of the forum :)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #16383 by
Hmm I seem to recall a blessing or qoute \"Judge not least ye be judged yourself.\"

More
15 years 9 months ago #16384 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Question
The really wonderfull thing about my not beliving in anything except the natural mechanics of the universe devoid of such notions of heaven and hell, is, that when attacks of this kind arrive I can file them under attempts by the uninformed to strike out at the unknown, and I can simply dismiss these flaming posts for what they really are...nothing.

Instead of posting such things, why do you not join in and learn what and who we are...Here we are not closed minded and accept everyone from all faiths and beliefs...you cannot loose by the experience, you only stand to gain a broader understanding.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #16387 by
I agree with you Master Lenny. How can one judge without learning what they are judging first.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #16388 by
Thank you Sad sally for your concern, it means much to me, however, in my mind, we are all already 'in hell' here and now, but I guess we will all learn the whole truth for ourselves when our respective time comes

MTFBWY - A / May Your God Go With You

More
15 years 9 months ago #17034 by Alethea Thompson
Replied by Alethea Thompson on topic Re:Question
I can't be certain, but I'm pretty sure you are being sarcastic. If not, or hell if I'm just playing off of the \"what if\" factor, then my sincerist advice and analyst would be that you should take some time to be introspective. If the blind girl doesn't want to hang out with you, there is a reason. If you are trying to bribe her, then she doesn't see the bribe as being a sincere reason for you to want to hang out with her. You are just looking for acceptance. She cannot provide you that satisfaction.

Make up? I'm actually a pretty ugly(in my opinion) chick. I don't use make up. I do take a shower every day, maybe missing a day in between when I don't have the time due to my schedule.

I'm told my personality more than makes up for my looks. It's all in how you present yourself. If you show confidence in who you are, in your ability to perform in the world and learn to grow you will find that making friends is easy.

Can the Force help you? Not necessarily, but the Jediic teachings can(i.e. meditation and about life in general).

May the Force be with you,
Randi Oxford

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi