I want to compile a 'sermon' book.

More
5 years 9 months ago #322754 by Kit
You are welcome to use any of mine. I also have some posted under my old name Kamizu you can use too.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 9 months ago #322793 by
Quick update!

I have needed to split up the sermons by year. This 1st volume is from the most recent Sermon till the 1st of January 2017!
So technically 1 and a half years but the other volumes will most likely just be 1 year per volume.
I have ended this first volume with 57,233 words! That is crazy haha!
I also have a really good method of adding sermons now, which took a lot longer to figure out than I had hoped for but oh well.
I have just sent it off for printing at my University and I expect it to be finished by late next week. I am super excited to have it and grateful to you all for letting me have these wonderful insights.

If anyone would like a copy of the Word Document, please let me know :)
I will most likely wait a little while to print the next one as I have quite a bit of reading to do.

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #322796 by MadHatter
Just a heads up while I am not a lawyer and thus nothing I say is legal advice I know enough of the law to say the following. To get a copyright case to stick in court you need to show that the act impacts the market value of the product. So while technically it might be copyright infringement to print peoples material without permission here its unlikely it would make it to court and even less likely that anyone would go after you for printing a copy for personal use of an item we submit for all members of the Temple to use and read.

However just to make you feel better:

Any member of this Temple is allowed to print, copy, or otherwise reproduce for personal use a copy of any written, video, audio or drawn material that I submit to the site. I retain the all other rights to the material and its use for sale or monetary gain.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by MadHatter.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 9 months ago #323350 by
Big news!
The book is completed!
Well, the first volume of our most recent Sermon "We Need Jedi" to the first one of 2017.
I picked it up from my university campus yesterday and am so excited to have it. I can post pictures of what it looks like but it looks like a book haha!
If anyone would like to have a copy please let me know. I have not altered any sermon in any way and have completely copied them from their original format except for the font. If there are any issues regarding my printing of this copy, I want to make sure that everyone knows this is purely for personal use as I just like to have certain TOTJO documents in one place. However, if anyone is reading this and has issues with my printing of it, please let me know.

Thank you all for your wonderful sermons.
MTFBWY

More
5 years 9 months ago #323351 by Carlos.Martinez3
i do I do i do i do !
Smiley face !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

More
5 years 9 months ago #323391 by Nakis
I'd love a copy or two (one for my local library or my school library)!

Please let me know the cost and shipping please! I'd love to see a picture too!

Licensed Clergy Person

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 9 months ago #323399 by
I will send through some pictures shortly when I get back home :)

Nakis, unfortunately I am leaving for overseas in a few days and will be away until the end of July so I can't print anything until I get back. I would recommend looking in your area for "one off book prints".
I would be more than happy to help you find something close by or even just in America!

Carlos, if you want I can send through my word document if you wish to print it before I get back

More
5 years 9 months ago #323400 by Nakis
If you have the word document, I can print it off in my region :)

Licensed Clergy Person

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 9 months ago #323401 by
Will send through a copy and pictures as soon as I get back :)
I have the book starting from may this year going backwards to January 2017. Please feel free to change that order around or anything else you might like.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
5 years 9 months ago #323414 by Neaj Pa Bol
Would love a copy or two... Enjoy your trip, be safe!!

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi