I want to compile a 'sermon' book.

More
11 Jun 2018 14:56 #322754 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: I want to compile a 'sermon' book.
You are welcome to use any of mine. I also have some posted under my old name Kamizu you can use too.

Apprentices: Gwinn, x57z12, and Goken
Knight of Tea | Anonymous Feedback | Open Study Hall | Personal Journal | Degree Journal |
"But it is one thing to read about dragons and another to meet them." -Ursula K. Le Gwinn, A Wizard of Earthsea

The following user(s) said Thank You: MarVinKra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2018 08:10 #322793 by MarVinKra
MarVinKra replied the topic: I want to compile a 'sermon' book.
Quick update!

I have needed to split up the sermons by year. This 1st volume is from the most recent Sermon till the 1st of January 2017!
So technically 1 and a half years but the other volumes will most likely just be 1 year per volume.
I have ended this first volume with 57,233 words! That is crazy haha!
I also have a really good method of adding sermons now, which took a lot longer to figure out than I had hoped for but oh well.
I have just sent it off for printing at my University and I expect it to be finished by late next week. I am super excited to have it and grateful to you all for letting me have these wonderful insights.

If anyone would like a copy of the Word Document, please let me know :)
I will most likely wait a little while to print the next one as I have quite a bit of reading to do.

This plane behind the visible, that we cannot see, remains without time. It provides the ebb and flow of life without us ever noticing it unless we submit ourselves to it and its teachings. It offers so much and it has always been there. It is the Force

More
12 Jun 2018 08:52 - 12 Jun 2018 08:53 #322796 by MadHatter
MadHatter replied the topic: I want to compile a 'sermon' book.
Just a heads up while I am not a lawyer and thus nothing I say is legal advice I know enough of the law to say the following. To get a copyright case to stick in court you need to show that the act impacts the market value of the product. So while technically it might be copyright infringement to print peoples material without permission here its unlikely it would make it to court and even less likely that anyone would go after you for printing a copy for personal use of an item we submit for all members of the Temple to use and read.

However just to make you feel better:

Any member of this Temple is allowed to print, copy, or otherwise reproduce for personal use a copy of any written, video, audio or drawn material that I submit to the site. I retain the all other rights to the material and its use for sale or monetary gain.

Knight of the Order/Youth Officer/IP Team lead.
Training Master: Jestor

Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
Last Edit: 12 Jun 2018 08:53 by MadHatter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Serenity