[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #318791 by
Replied by on topic Thank a Random Councillor
Originally I got 5, but that link seems to be broken now, so going onto another....

So, 11

I know you're always fighting the good fight, and I can only begin to imagine balancing the drama that happens behind closed doors and an active, public appearance. But you do both, and you do it well. So, thank you.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #318810 by Jhannuzs Ian
Thank you Rosalyn, Sandra, Alex, Rick, John, Carlos, Joseph, Kit, Dan, Patricia, Ren, Rosalyn, Steven and Tom

I do not "know" you all yet. I use this site to learn and expand the best of me, thank you so much for create inspiration steps for new generations of harmonic human beings,

thank you for your visible and invisible work here WHILE your are fighting your own battles.

I wish I know you in person to meditate together or sing, sport, play a song, drink and eat something.

I am here to evoke the beauty of life too

♪ ♫ ♪
Jedi Master: Rosalyn J
Focus, discipline, integriteit, kennis en licht
My code:
The Force is all, I choose my Focus
Life includes suffering, I am Resilient
The Force include my imagination, I extract Wisdom and Harmony
Life includes adversity, I obtain Knowledge
I respect your Life, lets revitalize our Force while breathing
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Jhannuzs Ian. Reason: Correcting a name
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Carlos.Martinez3,

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 weeks ago - 6 years 4 weeks ago #319342 by
Bumping this as it might be a nice way to celebrate the Day of Recognition. Volunteers often feel as though they are not recognised. You probably know someone who volunteers in your community. Why not shoot them a text message to say you were thinking of them? Then you can thank a volunteer here.

Already responded? Roll again! Chances are it'll be someone else; or you could stick with keeping this a mailbox thing :)
Last edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by . Reason: Adding a link to get the thread start easy to find.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #319344 by Locksley
Replied by Locksley on topic Thank a Random Councillor
6, we haven't had too many interactions so-far but I always appreciate reading your posts when I see them. Your profile picture is also quite epic. Thanks for all the work you do here -- that which I see, and all that which I don't know about but which helps this place operate smoothly regardless!

We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away. -- J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5

The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3,

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #319366 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Thank a Random Councillor

Your a solid guy. I think we all underestimate the gift of what you bring to this temple

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #319433 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic Thank a Random Councillor

You are always ready and willing to help whenever needed, and have a way of reestablishing that environment of peace, calm and kindness wherever you step in. Reading you always brings to mind any character in the movies who has played God: wary-eyed but kind beyond measure, carrying others' pain while offering always a gentle smile. Thank you :)

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 weeks ago #319743 by
Totally not randomly, Ms. 1: You were one of the first people who embraced me when I finally finished my long lonely slog through the IP, and now that I've been able to get to know you and work with you, I've come to rely on your wisdom and experience. I am grateful for everything you've given and continue to give to help me better serve. Thank you.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #327577 by
Given that Kit has stepped down from Council , and perhaps because it's Canadian Thanksgiving, I thought it might be time to bump this thread again for a round of thank yours to all the volunteer hours put in by the Councillors here at TotJO. The first post of this thread explains how the random number generator system works to give you a random Councillor to thank, though you should feel free to demonstrate gratitude about the site however you feel to whomsoever you feel, I am sure!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #327587 by

Twigga wrote: Given that Kit has stepped down from Council , and perhaps because it's Canadian Thanksgiving, I thought it might be time to bump this thread again for a round of thank yours to all the volunteer hours put in by the Councillors here at TotJO. The first post of this thread explains how the random number generator system works to give you a random Councillor to thank, though you should feel free to demonstrate gratitude about the site however you feel to whomsoever you feel, I am sure!

Thanks for the appreciation, Twigga. Can I also take this moment to thank you for properly using the term "whomsoever" in a sentence? :P

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi