The First One

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #309339 by
The First One was created by
The first one is a leader and being the first he leads by example instead of words. He may not even desire this position but non the less it is. The first man on the moon led the way to our glorious mining of delicious cheese which we enjoy in abundance.

The woman and I were leaving one of those gargantuan Walmart stores with a McDonald's inside and as we walked through the parking lot we noticed a man who was obviously down on his luck, not too ragged or poor looking but down, wrinkly clothes that looked to be slept in as if he had been living in his car for a little bit. He was approaching people asking for alms with no success. He was just being turned away by a lady with her daughter as we passed by on the other aisle. As I was putting my purchases in my vehicle he approached me and asked if I had some change to spare so that he may eat some breakfast and have a cup of coffee. Being not much above poverty myself I reached into my pocket and produced a dollar and some change, all the cash that I had, and gave it to him with my blessing. He thanked me and walked away. The woman brought my attention back to him and said look what you have done! We witnessed a most remarkable sight. The lady who had just turned him away approached him with a couple of bills in offering, at least two others did the same. He did not approach them, they came to him. The woman looked at me and said that this was my doing. My example opened the hearts of those around me to help this man in need. As we were leaving the parking lot we saw the man enter the McDonald's to purchase a warm meal. May his belly and soul be filled with warmth and kindness.

Your examples and deeds have followers and reactions. Be wary that you always do good and not evil for the ripples of your example and deeds will be repeated and doubled in the web of life.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi