16 personalities/ Myers-Briggs

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259440 by
For those who do not know and are interested in learning about themselves the Myers-Briggs test is a great way to start. Take the test yourself and share the results. I am INFJ "The Advocate".

Here is the link if you are interested.

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Here are my results:

ADVOCATE (INFJ-T)

85% INTROVERTED
90% INTUITIVE
83% FEELING
74% JUDGING

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #259461 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic 16 personalities/ Myers-Briggs
:)

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Jediism/6513-jedi-know-thyself-briggs-meyers-test
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Avalon, MadHatter

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259464 by
Replied by on topic 16 personalities/ Myers-Briggs
Thank you Kit for letting me know this thread has been done before. I truly appreciate you bringing it to my awareness. I read the whole thread and I found it fascinating that your results were not there.

Totjo has many members and only a small percentage have taken the test. Give it a go. It can only be beneficial to you and your Jedi colleagues.

More
7 years 6 months ago #259500 by Kit

Zazen wrote: Thank you Kit for letting me know this thread has been done before. I truly appreciate you bringing it to my awareness. I read the whole thread and I found it fascinating that your results were not there.

Totjo has many members and only a small percentage have taken the test. Give it a go. It can only be beneficial to you and your Jedi colleagues.

Repeat threads aren't uncommon but I figured there's no reason to redo the work when it was already posted :)

I like how you assume I've never taken the test simply because I didn't post it :P
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #261095 by
(ENFP, -A/-T) is the result which i had gotten

More
7 years 6 months ago #261117 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic 16 personalities/ Myers-Briggs
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
MEDIATOR (INFP-A)

Extroverted: 58%
Intuitive: 65%
Feeling: 65%
Prospecting: 57%
Assertive: 72%

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #261130 by
Yeah, even when I started a thread like this three years ago, there were already posts about this. But, it's fun to re-test myself. Here's the link to my post:

What's your personality type?

Just like me at that time, I still bounce back and forth (depending on my mood) between INTP and ISTP. They seem to be nearly identical, but with the difference between analyzing and exploring. Some could say that in analysis one is exploring possibilities and that in exploration one gathers facts to analyze. Hmm...

There's also a "true colors" assessment that can be rather insightful, as well: True colors cheat sheet

I'm mostly green, seconded by gold, and blue and orange are always in competition for third.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #262487 by
ENFP -A

89 Extrovert

77 Intuitive

46 Thinking 54 Feeling

83 Prospecting

74 Assertive

I'm having a good day. Tomorrow my profile may be different?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #262505 by
At first I thought about the INFJ, (Advocate) but well,.. I tested it and the test results told me something about an INFP-A Mediator. I have to notice that the test results vary a lot, and it makes me feel highly uncomfortable to label myself as something.. :unsure: I rather say that I am ''connected/similar/something close'' to it instead of saying that I am it and label myself.. It was lovely to test, but quite useless.. :blush:

Mind: Introverted 95% - - Extraverted 5%
Energy: Intuitieve 84% - - Observant 16%
Nature: Thinking 6% - - Feeling 94%
Tactics: Judging 24% - - Prospecting 76%
Identity: Assertive 60% - - Turbulent 40%

28-06-2016
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #262509 by
INFP
Introvert(9%) iNtuitive(38%) Feeling(25%) Perceiving(19%)
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (9%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (19%)

INFPs never seem to lose their sense of wonder. One might say they see life through rose-colored glasses. It's as though they live at the edge of a looking-glass world where mundane objects come to life, where flora and fauna take on near-human qualities. :P

INFP Career Choices
Introvert(9%) iNtuitive(38%) Feeling(25%) Perceiving(19%)
Overall, INFPs are effective in occupations involving a lot of intellectual work that is focused on humanities and social science, spirit and soul, inspirational activities, and requiring creativity. Social workers, psychologists, life coaches, addiction rehab counselors, mental and community care staff, children education, teaching, and also creative script writing are just some of the examples of suitable occupations for INFPs. They also succeed at academia thanks to their intellectual strength.

;)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi