Rants far and wide

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #229266 by Cyan Sarden
Replied by Cyan Sarden on topic Rants far and wide
People telling me to 'fire my cleaning lady' as a solution to my employment issues. Perhaps they should realize that not everyone has a cleaning lady. And how the f*** is firing another person the solution to almost getting laid off yourself?

Do not look for happiness outside yourself. The awakened seek happiness inside.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Cyan Sarden.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #229379 by Locksley
Replied by Locksley on topic Rants far and wide
I get really tired of this place sometimes.
And I get tired of the myriad complications of simply being alive.
I get tired of fools, mean people, and selfish people.
I get tired of myself, for being all of these things and none of these things and more.
I get tired for no reason, with no accounting for score.

We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away. -- J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5

The following user(s) said Thank You: Edan

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #229381 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
Sometimes I grow very weary of other people, even those closest to me. There's a part of me that just wants to be absolutely alone. Perhaps a camping trip is in order.

More
8 years 2 months ago #229412 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Re:Rants far and wide
I spent the last few days looking forward to today, and now I've got here I don't feel like I want to go.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyan Sarden

More
8 years 2 months ago #229413 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Re:Rants far and wide
I didn't go..

More
8 years 2 months ago #229414 by Yugen
Replied by Yugen on topic Rants far and wide
The predictions of the future is not yet reality, and that wich is not real, should not be feared

TOTJO Novice

Yugen (幽玄): is said to mean “a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe… and the sad beauty of human suffering”

IP Journal

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #229576 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
Ok. So you complain about something. I offer solution. You don't like solution but offer no reason to not like solution. My take aways: 1) You aren't really that upset or you would try to fix it. 2) I should know by now to just let people rant and not try to fix the problem. It's almost like we have a spot just for that here. :whistle:

More
8 years 2 months ago #229579 by Lykeios Little Raven
I'm finding that I'm extremely frustrated with myself lately. Some things have happened that have caused me serious emotional turmoil and I'm not sure WHY! The situation should not bother me nearly this much. Regardless I find myself feeling some intense pain over the issue at hand. I'm trying to allow the feelings to pass but so far they aren't going away. Talking to friends about the situation does help, but it doesn't make the hurt feelings go away. It's RIDICULOUS that I'm feeling this way!

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #229583 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
I'm not sure how much this is a rant but..

Seriously 2016.. could you cost me anymore money (don't answer that)..

2 car repairs, multiple appointments, medication and eye removal surgery for the cat, multiple appointments and medication for the bird, now when I think it's getting better and I'm paying for my wedding the same cat is ill and is gonna cost me £700. The bird is still not better and is probably going to require a £150 x-ray which is before any more medication..

It's February and I've already spent a whole month's worth of wages before I've even got to my normal expenditure.

PLEASE STOP COSTING ME MONEY 2016!

Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Garm, , Cyan Sarden

More
8 years 2 months ago #229600 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
Must.. not... say... anything...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi