8 years 3 months ago #223976 by
Replied by on topic The Grateful Thread
I am grateful that I have friends AFK.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #223982 by Breeze el Tierno

Attachment hf371325.JPG not found

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd, Kit, Edan, Cyan Sarden, and 3 other people also said thanks.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #224005 by
I know I say this every couple of weeks or so, but it bears repeating. I am thankful for this community. The generosity and patience people have shown me is so powerful and wonderful. I can't express my gratitude enough.

More
8 years 3 months ago #224126 by rugadd
Replied by rugadd on topic The Grateful Thread
I am thankful for that feeling that I need to improve.
It is not the same feeling of not being good enough.
Not being good enough feels like failure.
Feeling I need to improve is like knowing I have more to go with something I am enjoying and I am right in the middle of it.

rugadd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Breeze el Tierno

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #224131 by
I am thankful for the people that responded to the created topic. :blush: I am thankful for funny Jestor, :blush: he made a small piece of home in this temple that I will keep with me. I am thankful to Caburr for helping us both with his two big eyes. And his fast fingers to add our icon :blush: I am thankful for Marta, willingly to share this adventure with me. :blush: I am thankful for Exarchias because he walks on unknown grounds with so much joy. :blush: I am thankful for poet to be part of the group even when he is sitting in the train (hoped you liked the IP Campbell links I send you) :blush: I am thankful for Edan, because she answerd my response so quickly with so mush joy :blush: I am thankful for Goken his respond to Edan. :blush: I am thankful for Carlos his questions to ask deeper on my posts. :blush: I am thankful for Br. John to be so caring for us all :blush: I am thankful for Yoba Deji, who triggered this set of events. :blush: I am thankful for all who will respond in the two group topics. :blush: I am thankful for all coming Dutch members that join the Order. :blush: I am thankful to be help TOTJO with a foot in the Netherlands together with Marta :blush: I am thankful to be around with all you wonderful people :blush: I am thankful that I do not write in here every day. :blush:

May the force be with you all on this historical day,

~ Aqua

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #224144 by
I am feeling very grateful at this moment, as I have overcome an obstacle that has greatly impeded the advancement of my journey to becoming a Jedi. The aspect of meditation is one that I have experienced an extreme amount of difficulty with regard to practical application. I've read through books, and parts of other books dealing with the practice, yet it was something that I was experiencing a great amount of difficulty achieving. This morning (or yesterday evening), someone bumped TZB's post from January of 2015, pertaining to "Jedi Code Meditation". Listening to the presentation, and following the progression, allowed me to be guided through the process of this discipline. For the first time, I feel as though I was able to achieve a meditative state. Granted, I know this is just the beginning as this aspect of training will require time and practice in order to achieve doing so on my own, and with less effort, but it is a beginning that I hope provided a foundation upon which I can build. I now feel as though there is a light at the end of the tunnel for such an effort, and I am grateful that this will allow me to further advance in the IP program.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #224192 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic The Grateful Thread
For the possibility of earning an internship in the near future in the career field of my choice! Two locations, at least one paid. So much excitement! :laugh:

Also that the possible case of cancer in the family has been ruled to not be cancer!!

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Avalon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Breeze el Tierno,

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #224211 by rugadd
I am grateful for the Fender guitar my Dad bought me 12 years ago...I never learned to play it...

I pulled it out of storage today to learn. My motivation is because I insist to my daughter that music is important and she needs to practice it in her life and I want to lead by example.

Also, I want to learn to play Chicago Blues.

rugadd
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by rugadd. Reason: expounding
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Avalon

More
8 years 3 months ago #224322 by rugadd
Today I am grateful for sore fingers.

See previous post.

rugadd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ben, Avalon

More
8 years 3 months ago #224367 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic The Grateful Thread
I am grateful for this time off. I have gotten a lot of projects around the house that needed to be done for a long time. And I got a lot of rest and fun time in too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi