More
7 years 6 months ago #261073 by Breeze el Tierno
Grateful for renewed focus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd, OB1Shinobi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #261182 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic The Grateful Thread
there are so many awesome topics and conversations going on right now!

i dont have enough time lol but i am grateful that there are so many people here who are inquisitive and curious and smart and genuine

thank you all for your questions and thank you for your answers and thank you all for your ideas and you guidance

may the Force be with you

People are complicated.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi

More
7 years 6 months ago #261229 by rugadd
Replied by rugadd on topic The Grateful Thread
Grateful for antibiotics.

rugadd

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #261240 by
Replied by on topic The Grateful Thread
Free lunch. On payday. Would it have been more useful yesterday? Yes. Am I upset about it? Heck no. Payday + Free Lunch = great day! :woohoo:

More
7 years 6 months ago #261395 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic The Grateful Thread
The view...

Attachment h4ca0684_2016-10-15.jpg not found

Attachment he24bdad_2016-10-15.jpg not found

Attachment h5537ff0_2016-10-15.jpg not found

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Loudzoo

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #261442 by
for meaningfull goodbyes and for how they brought us closer

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #261527 by
I shall tell you what i have learned these past few days on my travels. I will start by saying I have been reading a book called "Practicing peace in times Of war" I was reading this in the airport the day the universe changed my plans. First my flights back home were canceled so I had to change airlines to even maybe get home. I decided to treat myself to a lovely breakfast I proceeded to have a lovely conversation with a nice person sitting at a table next to me as we ate. She left as i was going to pay my waitress tells me that the lovely women who I was talking to paid my bill. that was a wonderful thing to have happen and i wish her well in her life as meeting her was awesome. Then I had lovely friends to keep me company in the airport via Phone and text and facebook. My flight got delayed and i was going to be stuck with the chance of also being stuck there tonight. I was talking to my dad who lives 2 hours from Sacramento and he says to me " Get a hotel and I will come pick you up in the morning. Its a long day of driving for him but he did it. I was talking to him on the way home and thanking him, this is a man who we have fought much in my adult life and things were not great between us but here he shows up. He says to me "I am happy to pick you up ,you are my son, you stair adversity in the face everyday and laugh at it and I am proud of you"

I am home now and wanted to write this down. Normally I would get stressed and angry at these situations of changing plans and worried about what to do next. but what I continue to learn is your outlook determines your experience. I am grateful for good reading, good friends, good lessons,adversity and my dad.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #261579 by
Grateful that my girlfriend's new employer have, after 2 days, enough faith in her to simply ignore the false claims being made by someone from her last job (who has since been fired for the misconduct my girlfriend reported) in an attempt to harass her. Also grateful she was thoughtless enough to make the claims as an answerphone message which will now be retained, and make allegations which are easily verified as nonsense, and have been, in a 2 minute phone call to the previous employer.

I guess when someone doesn't take responsibility for their job (in childcare) you can't expect them to take responsibility for the consequences of their actions (getting fired). Hopefully this is the last we'll hear of it - if not, it will be reported to the police as harassment.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi