The Force powers as we know them

More
4 years 4 months ago #346610 by Adder
Data is like a currency, it only has measures of effect depending on the mechanics of its market. Some practices have real capabilities in the subjective realm and not in the objective. So long as they don't cause degradation in other systems I think its good to explore.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #346614 by Manu

Adder wrote: Data is like a currency, it only has measures of effect depending on the mechanics of its market. Some practices have real capabilities in the subjective realm and not in the objective. So long as they don't cause degradation in other systems I think its good to explore.

I would caution against randomly exploring, because there is some risk of potential degradation. One of the reasons that I assume many religious esoteric practices demand a "close relationship with God", "purity", etc., is that there is a risk of psychological damage from pursuing esoteric practices. I have seen people develop various forms of pathology from attempting these "arts".

The most likely reason for self-harm has to do with the amount of mental resources devoted to reinforcing the pursuit of a fruitless pursuit. You don't get to "think" that much on something without it taking a hold of your mind in weird ways.

Even if you want to look at it from a esoteric point of view... if these "powers" are real, there is absolutely no reason to conclude they self-regulate or include some sort of feature that shuts them off whenever they are misdirected. If there is a good use for "energy manipulation", it is just as probable that there is a way to misuse it, damaging yourself and others along the way.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson

More
4 years 4 months ago #346618 by Malicious
Did you know that throughout ww2 and the cold war the united States government and other countries as well used remote viewing aka psychic powers , people who astral projection , psychics and people who have so call visions of the future or what we like to call force visions ? And during this period of time a great deal of scientific evidence that prove in these powers where actually researched . The people who was actually legit had a very high success rate in their predictions and details like who was a hidden spy , where at was a secret compound and even nuclear launch codes ? There is evidence if you look . And as for energy healing in a couple studies some still continuing Today have had high success rates . Most of this information can be found on documents declassified by the CIA and FBI , feel free to go on there websites and look them up ! Ya wanted proof , just go on the CIA gov website and see for yourself . But the people here and there accounts on the matter is a different point it's there own personal experience so who knows ?

=_= Malicious (+_+)

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

More
4 years 4 months ago #346619 by Adder

Manu wrote:

Adder wrote: Data is like a currency, it only has measures of effect depending on the mechanics of its market. Some practices have real capabilities in the subjective realm and not in the objective. So long as they don't cause degradation in other systems I think its good to explore.

I would caution against randomly exploring, because there is some risk of potential degradation.....

I agree there is a real risk. Its much easier to make a mess of something then a success of it. Mistakes hold valuable learnings usually, but sometimes the cost of the lesson is both unforeseen and too expensive. I think that is where the art comes into it, much like physical arts it is the ability to both train effectively 'and' not get injured doing so that makes a performer.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #346620 by Adder

Malicious wrote: Did you know that throughout ww2 and the cold war the united States government and other countries as well used remote viewing aka psychic powers , people who astral projection , psychics and people who have so call visions of the future or what we like to call force visions ? And during this period of time a great deal of scientific evidence that prove in these powers where actually researched . The people who was actually legit had a very high success rate in their predictions and details like who was a hidden spy , where at was a secret compound and even nuclear launch codes ? There is evidence if you look . And as for energy healing in a couple studies some still continuing Today have had high success rates . Most of this information can be found on documents declassified by the CIA and FBI , feel free to go on there websites and look them up ! Ya wanted proof , just go on the CIA gov website and see for yourself . But the people here and there accounts on the matter is a different point it's there own personal experience so who knows ?

Didnt they conclude its too hard to control its operation? Certainly in my decades long exploring it I was able to do enough to think its possible but also that it's either very difficult or impossible to control. I was left having to consider the mechanics of its apparant function being not wholly within the users control (and what that might mean) :D

More
4 years 4 months ago #346622 by Malicious
Adder it is true for people that hasn't had years of training and experience it is hard to control and for some it is almost out of control for them but if you have a great deal of experience then you can control it easier but it does weigh on you mentally .

=_= Malicious (+_+)

More
4 years 4 months ago #346623 by Adder

Malicious wrote: Adder it is true for people that hasn't had years of training and experience it is hard to control and for some it is almost out of control for them but if you have a great deal of experience then you can control it easier but it does weigh on you mentally .

Unfortunately that appears to be no-one. Perhaps no-one ever! For any claims mean nothing without demonstrated capability.

The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Rex

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #346625 by OB1Shinobi

Malicious wrote: Adder it is true for people that hasn't had years of training and experience it is hard to control and for some it is almost out of control for them but if you have a great deal of experience then you can control it easier but it does weigh on you mentally .

How many years of training and experience do you have as a remote viewer? Who trained you? Most importantly, can you tell me what kind of car i am sitting in? What color it is? Whats next to it?

People are complicated.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by OB1Shinobi.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346627 by
Replied by on topic The Force powers as we know them

Adder wrote:

Unfortunately that appears to be no-one. Perhaps no-one ever! For any claims mean nothing without demonstrated capability.

Looks like we shall truly never know even if the government had 8 men and one woman in a Room doing testing Someone.
Who's to believe them they can easily type something on a computer screen.
Or static shock in the testing equipment so now the data is flawed.
That's ridiculous no government would spend millions of dollars on testing something they knew was against what they believed and scientific fact..
Can you imagine what would happen if someone were to raise an Apple off a table with their mind it would cause chaos because then the laws of gravity would only be a theory.
On to more important things. The real Star Wars movie comes out in a few weeks.

More
4 years 4 months ago #346629 by Malicious
Ob1shinobi , I in no way am a remote viewer , I am just read up on scientific studies on certain matters , one like this . I lack the ability but in a decent span I am able to predict a little bit of the future with great accuracy but read my forum post on the matter .

And adder you guys are asking for proof and scientific evidence , I have given you the resources to read that evidence . If you want evidence feel free to track down the people from the report who has scientifically proven they can do so and ask for a demonstration until then please read up on the subject ! There is plenty of papers , study and evidence on the CIA gov website !

=_= Malicious (+_+)

The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi