Five Seconds - A Science Fiction Movie that I helped create.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #103573 by
Five Seconds (About 17 minutes long)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb9e37KXyFk&list=UUG0VmmEvlMxeFvAxpepyvVA&index=1

Summary
It is the year 2130. Earth has been drastically united under the leadership of the United Nations, yet local conflicts between nation-states still remain. One of these remaining conflicts is the Tibet-China Conflict. For years, the Tibetan people suffered under China's harsh martial law. However, five years ago, Tibet found a natural resource that changed the conflict entirely. With Tibet rising, as its own nation and military power, the Chinese scrambled for a new course of action in order to beat them back down.

The United Nations now has a "Federal" Bureau of Investigation - to mildly centralize all nation-states.

Agent Smith Carson is a quiet, yet accomplished FBI Agent for the United Nations. His passion and interest for the Tibet-China Conflict led him to accept the dangerous mission of protecting the 16th Dalai Lama of Tibet near the Tibet-China border. Accompanied with his longtime friend and partner, Agent Rodrigo Simon, all seems well.

However, terrorists ambush the Dalai Lama and threaten her. Agent Carson now finds himself the sole protector for the welfare of all Tibetans.

When the Dalai Lama's expected death is 6 seconds, can Agent Carson save her in 5?

Notes:
- I personally wrote the movie script for this movie. I started on it about 4 years ago, and just finished filming it yesterday.
- I appear in the first fight scene, as well as in the role of "Advisor G.I.B.B.S."
So you guys (sort of) get to hear how I sound and look in motion! :)

If you have any questions, comments, compliments, or problems viewing this video, please post anything below.

Hope you enjoy the movie!
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago #103589 by
:laugh: Too funny. I liked the music at the start and how you guys made the plane out of people and cardboard. :) I bet you guys had a blast creating it.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago #103593 by

Wendaline wrote: :laugh: Too funny. I liked the music at the start and how you guys made the plane out of people and cardboard. :) I bet you guys had a blast creating it.

See, the thing is, a plane made literally out of people and cardboard makes blowing it up all so easier :woohoo:

The starting music is the "Once upon a time in china" Wong Fei Hung Theme Song (instrumental). Fits the theme of China and Tibet, right? :laugh:

We did have a blast creating it. Literally! :P

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
10 years 11 months ago #103596 by Jestor
Good job....

Thank you for sharing...:)

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi