Public Service Announcement (Humor)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #103760 by
Ya know, i've been meaning to do that...not sure why I haven't. Did a few hangouts on Google+, though....that was fun.........meh, i'll get around to the skype part...eventually :P

Do you have to pay to do group skyping? I thought that was something you had to pay for...maybe i'm wrong...could be wrong...usually am...i'm hungry, it's cold outsiSQUIRREL! (i've a....."little bit" of sugar today...in case you couldn't tell, lol)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #103830 by Ben

Hadi Apollos wrote: Do you have to pay to do group skyping? I thought that was something you had to pay for...maybe i'm wrong...could be wrong...usually am...

If you want to do group video conferencing one of the participants needs to have a paid account...

Largely we use it like a chatroom, because you can see who is online and leave it logged in all the time without having to worry about timeouts...

Using it for group IMing is free.

B.Div | OCP

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #103837 by
If anybody is in the skype group.. I've been added, but I cannot find it... what is it called? Or, how can I see it?

More
11 years 1 week ago #103839 by Ben
Try asking Larrus, I added him shortly before I did you and he had the same problem but found it eventually...

*Looks around furtively to check that the conductor isn't giving her a look of death* :D

B.Div | OCP

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #103867 by
This made me cry from laughing

More
9 years 3 months ago #176242 by Carlos.Martinez3
That's funny or...we could just use pen n paper? insert the word archaic if u please lol

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion

More
9 years 3 months ago #176263 by Alexandre Orion

carlos.martinez3 wrote: That's funny or...we could just use pen n paper? insert the word archaic if u please lol

That's not so archaic, Carlos ... I just pens and papers all the time. Or, just because the Internet doesn't connect, my word processor usually still works ; I can type out a page or ten during that time to post in (at least part of if) later on ...

Of course, that doesn't necessarily stop me from sending messages to Clint, Jestor and Ethan a few times too -- just asking what is up.

It sucks when the site is down though : it feels sort of like coming home and the house is gone. Relatively short times seem like forever. ;)

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img

More
7 years 5 months ago #264772 by Ben
In light of recent events...well, this never fails to be accurate, does it? :laugh:

B.Div | OCP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Loudzoo, Leah Starspectre

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi