Pastor Ezekiel's \"Young Studs For God\" FREE Bible Study Program

More
14 years 5 months ago #26887 by Br. John
Pastor Ezekiel's \"Young Studs For God\" FREE Bible Study Program
Attention all young men, age 18-24!

Are you unsaved and wish to find Jesus Christ? Are you already saved and want to further your knowledge of the Bible? Are you confused by the mixed messages modern-day society and liberal values are telling you? Do you feel alone and despondent and wish to have an manly, experienced True Christian™ pastor to talk to and be there for you?

Look no further than my new FREE salvation ministry: Pastor Ezekiel's Young Studs For God! As you know, my name is Pastor Ezekiel Flint and I'm an ordained True Christian™ pastor, as was my father (Pastor Lamentations Flint) and his father before him. I realize that young men growing up in today's tumultuous world face a terrible amount of challenges and need help getting through them. The modern day world is extraordinarily tough for a young Christian man to get through. Let me help you with private, one-on-one Bible Study and pastoral consultation.

This program is open to young men age 18-24 only. No underage boys allowed. If you are over 24, I may waiver the rules, ask me for details. Whether you are unsaved and wishing for a relationship with Christ, or have been saved for years and just want to learn how to become a better Christian man, this program is for you.

Take advantage of this limited-time offering! Pastor Ezekiel's Young Studs For God evangelical program offers:

Free first-class airfare either to Freehold, IA or for me to fly out to wherever you are.

Three night stay in a 4-star hotel suite. The work of the Lord cannot be done in a single day (or night) so this is a weekend program.
All your questions about the Bible, Jesus, and God answered by me, Pastor Zeke.

Everything is totally discreet. Bible study and witnessing will be done in the aforementioned private hotel suite so nobody can come between you and your salvation with Jesus Christ! It is totally confidential so nobody will have to know what you are doing, whether they are parents, friends, wives, or girlfriends.

Special emphasis on the man's role as outlined in the Bible and how to compromise that with the fast-paced world of modern living.
Expert advice in sexual and marital issues. As an experienced pastor, you can confide with me one-on-one your most sensitive and personal matters.
What could be better? A weekend alone with the famous and much-respected Pastor Ezekiel in a hotel, learning more about Jesus, insuring your place in Heaven, and becoming a better Christian Man -- for *FREE!

Also, ask about group packages. Perhaps you and your friends from college all want to become better men. This can be arranged too. PM me for details or email me at the link at the bottom of my signature.

JESUS IS WAITING...are you going to let Him down?

*Handling charges vary, contact me for details (with an enclosed photograph).

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Founder of The Order

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 5 months ago #26889 by

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
14 years 5 months ago #26895 by RyuJin
:laugh: maybe it's just me but, halfway through i was expecting an altar boy joke ;)

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

More
14 years 5 months ago #26911 by Garm
Yep, just the perfect way to expand one's spirituality

and perhaps other things ;)

oops, did I type that out loud? :P

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
14 years 5 months ago #26912 by RyuJin
(pastor voice) there comes a time when young men must \"come\" together and \"rise\" up to call on the lord

wow i probably shouldn't have typed that :laugh:

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi