Most ridiculous British laws:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 7 months ago #26228 by
Replied by on topic Re:Most ridiculous British laws:
well - the problem as I see it (and knowing me id do it) is if a radio producer doesnt like the 'candian' songs - givan a percentage during a 24hr period - they is nothing stopping whoever broadcasting the 'canadian' songs at say 4am when few people are listening to make a difference to audience numbers.

Least with every 5th - it guarantees air time for canadian music (even if it is primarily celine dion :D)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #26231 by Garm
OH OH! Eye twiching....Celine Dion! aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh RUN AWAY!!!!

:P

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 7 months ago #26235 by
Kana Seiko Haruki wrote:

well - the problem as I see it (and knowing me id do it) is if a radio producer doesnt like the 'candian' songs - givan a percentage during a 24hr period - they is nothing stopping whoever broadcasting the 'canadian' songs at say 4am when few people are listening to make a difference to audience numbers.

Least with every 5th - it guarantees air time for canadian music (even if it is primarily celine dion :D)

I'm glad you're the first one who mentioned Celine Dion :laugh: . It was going to be me :P I'd like to take this opportunity to mention Bryan Adams as well :laugh: .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 7 months ago #26238 by
He doesnt count - he hasnt tried to pass himself off as French and enter the Eurovision song contest (CHEAT) :D

More
14 years 7 months ago #26240 by Garm
Now lets not forget Rush....and of course theres 'ol stompin' Tom :P

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi