Did you guys hear about that Chinese bootleg of Star Wars: Episode III?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #313338 by
Its called [sic]: Star War The Third Gathers Backstroke of the West
and the entire thing is on youtube with English translations. I never laughed so hard in my life. NSFW, it swears a lot, but not intentionally.
Here's a snippet of dialogue from this "Masterpiece":
Did you heard the tragedy that reach the man? I think to be too is not. I think that the hopeless situation elder also can't. That is a legend. Reaching the man cloth space is the emperor. He is so strong and big, he even can use the original dint to create life. He is very deep to black influence understanding. The black influence can the matter that many supermans, but other people thinks that these are what can't attains. He become more and more strong and big. Lost his power afterwards afterwards he died. In fact he teaches own the whole skills all to disciple. Then his land killed him to let him going to bed. Satirizing the meaning is he can let other people, but is incapable for dint to oneself.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #313339 by Zero
Defiantly gonna give it a peek tonight..lol..you've sparked my interest.

Master Zero
House of Orion
TOTJO Council Member
Head Moderator and Education Administration Member
Journals- IP / Apprentice / Knight / BDiv / MDiv / Personal
My Apprentice: Morkano
Knighted Apprentices: Diana W, Atania, Ashria, Tannis Yarl, Tavi, Rini, Khwang

”Everything that exists in this world has a hidden meaning within. When you look deeper at things, beyond initial appearance, you discover their true reality.”

More
6 years 2 months ago #313352 by Adder
Looks interesting, lol, how about these pics of Obi Wan and Darth at mardi gras :D

Attachment sw-comic12.jpg not found

Attachment Chinese_star_wars_comic_manhua_llianhuanhua-56.jpg not found

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #313376 by
is it the same as the one where they subtitle "Do not want" when Vader screams no? That's the only one that comes to mind, that's old as dirt by now though xD

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #313498 by

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
6 years 2 months ago #313535 by Neaj Pa Bol

Adder wrote: Looks interesting, lol, how about these pics of Obi Wan and Darth at mardi gras :D

Attachment sw-comic12.jpg not found

Attachment Chinese_star_wars_comic_manhua_llianhuanhua-56.jpg not found

The Knight Picture reminds me of the Clone Wars 10 minutes episodes that was on the Cartoon Network years ago, that I bought the DVD for my Grandsons and there's a chapter where Obi-Wan is riding a speeder bike type vehicle that has the Knightesque look to it against another character in such...

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #321058 by
This is hilarious :laugh:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi