[NSFW: Language] This looks familiar...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #230266 by

Luthien wrote: When he read Deepak Chopra's tweet, it reminded me of this: http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

:laugh:

This is what i got from the Bullshitgenerator :laugh:

To traverse the Path is to become one with it.

Love is the driver of balance. This life is nothing short of a flowering harmonizing of spiritual guidance.

The dreamscape is calling to you via molecular structures. Can you hear it?

Lifeform, look within and inspire yourself. How should you navigate this internal nexus? Have you found your path?
We are in the midst of a non-local evolving of purpose that will open up the universe itself. We are at a crossroads of karma and delusion. Reality has always been aglow with seekers whose chakras are transformed into self-actualization.

The Law of Attraction may be the solution to what’s holding you back from an untold wellspring of knowledge. As you live, you will enter into infinite life-force that transcends understanding. Through crystal healing, our hopes are engulfed in life.
Nothing is impossible. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is science. Consciousness consists of bio-electricity of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a summoning of the transformative.

Although you may not realize it, you are Vedic. If you have never experienced this revolution of the creative act, it can be difficult to live. It can be difficult to know where to begin.

You may be ruled by yearning without realizing it. Do not let it sabotage the healing of your path

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #230267 by Breeze el Tierno
Oh no!!!! It's every sermon I've ever written!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tarran,

More
8 years 1 month ago #230372 by Tarran

Cabur Senaar wrote: Oh no!!!! It's every sermon I've ever written!

Dude... LMFAO

Nah, man - totally different... your sermons aren't bull5#1t at all. If we think of stuff like this as "food for the soul", your sermons are like wholewheat bread, real honey and heavy cream, etc. - stuff that's good forya... Threepak Chakra's BS is more like processed hydrolized protein substance and FD&C yellow #5... worthless crap lol

Apprentice to J. K. Barger
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #230449 by

Tarran wrote:

Cabur Senaar wrote: Oh no!!!! It's every sermon I've ever written!

Dude... LMFAO

Nah, man - totally different... your sermons aren't bull5#1t at all. If we think of stuff like this as "food for the soul", your sermons are like wholewheat bread, real honey and heavy cream, etc. - stuff that's good forya... Threepak Chakra's BS is more like processed hydrolized protein substance and FD&C yellow #5... worthless crap lol

Yeah man Tarran is right ! So Do not let it sabotage the healing of your path :laugh:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi