rock climbing

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 4 days ago #848 by
rock climbing was created by
now since this section also says physical fitness i will bring rock climbing into it. now i know everyone is not an expert climber. in my town there is a new gym with a rock climbing wall, well its like a mini mountain with four sides and a middle with more climbing. it is great and since the rocks in the mountains are closed i use the new gym. the good thing about rock climbing is, when you are going up it is purley you nothing else. you want to learn how to focus you're mind, this will help. when you are an hour into it and you're arms are going numb and you are almost to the top, you focus you're mind on the goal of getting to the top. in a weird way it clears you're mind. when you are high enough and stop to take a breath and you look down, you see you're accomplishment. i suggest this to any one. one thing that myself as a jedi have realized when you are to the point of giving up and you're body is telling you know more, thats when the force is strongest. may the force be with you.
Jedi Dan O.C.P.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 3 days ago #874 by
Replied by on topic Re:rock climbing
ooooo, i love to rock climb! And bouldering, that is fun to.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 3 days ago #910 by
Replied by on topic Re:rock climbing
yeah and the great thing about rock climbing is when you are on a mountain and you look down to the earth, that can make you really peaceful.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi