10 minute workouts

• ren
  • Topic Author
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
11 years 10 months ago #63256 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Re: 10 minute workouts
if you could upload your videos using mediafire, raidshare or something similar it'd be great. IF we get files as they are straight out of your camera, we can edit them more easily.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #63476 by
Replied by on topic Re: 10 minute workouts
Really I seen the 10 minute workout set and to be honest it is not a end all result it is more of a starting point.

health and fitness programs are so difficult to discuss because our own physical needs are not exactly the same. When setting up programs for others one needs to know needs to know and understand life styles, nutrition and plenty of other things aside from a list of simple exercises to do.

The dangers of doing vids is you better make sure you post a number of disclaimers to avoid law suits.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by .

• ren
  • Topic Author
    Registered
More
11 years 10 months ago #63482 by ren

Really I seen the 10 minute workout set and to be honest it is not a end all result it is more of a starting point.

Awesome, we're just starting.

When setting up programs for others

We're not setting up programmes for others. We're (maybe) making a generic programme that others may choose to follow.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #63486 by
ren
LOL I was referring to 10 minute workout is a starting people for people getting back into fitness program. Personally I would go for some more of a blend of p90x or rush fit for home workouts but in my opinon nothing beats the feel of workouts at the gym. Pumping Iron, hitting the ARC trainers, nothing is better then that.

What makes many home workouts so difficult to follow is the lack of commitment to them. Many people will strive to find 100 other things they would rather be doing at home which is why many fail in such programs.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #63488 by
Perhaps this is the old personal trainer in me talking. but it really does take a lot of effort to set up individualized programs to meet the needs of those who will be doing them.

• ren
  • Topic Author
    Registered
More
11 years 10 months ago #63496 by ren

LOL I was referring to 10 minute workout is a starting people for people getting back into fitness program. Personally I would go for some more of a blend of p90x or rush fit for home workouts but in my opinon nothing beats the feel of workouts at the gym. Pumping Iron, hitting the ARC trainers, nothing is better then that.

I know, but whether it is training or coming up with a programme for training, we are right at the beginning ;) I want to keep it tool and gym free. That's why I put insanity there instead of p90. But insanity is quite difficult, and people may be interested in a softer fat loss/stamina programme to start with. People who can easily do p90x and insanity, or have access to a gym or personal trainr really don't need to check out totjo for some exercise. That's not what we do here, this is a just a "plus".

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #63514 by
You can also upload your files to megaupload.com

Oh wait no sorry. We're not allowed to share things we've produced for free anymore lol

But I agree with Hannigan about protection from law suits. We will need disclaimers put in place if we make this an actual thing that we offer (even for free)

• ren
  • Topic Author
    Registered
More
11 years 10 months ago #63518 by ren
No-one does it on youtube and we distribute from a country where the law expects you to use common sense. When you put your cat in a microwave oven you go to prison for animal cruelty, you don't get paid by the manufacturer because they forget to write "dont put your pet in it".

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi