mma career

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #62397 by
mma career was created by
not many people would care but i like to share things to everyone :) but yea i wanna take a career in MMA (mixed, martial, arts) been training for MMA for almost 6 months now gonna keep going, i will get in that octagon and fight until i am to old to fight :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #62399 by
Replied by on topic Re: mma career
wow i haven't noticed this but i train for almost 3 hours a day. lol my dad just came up to me today sayin Isac take a break you have been working out and training for almost 3 hours lol :P

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #62400 by
I used to watch Ultimate Fighter, takes guts to step into a ring with one of those guys!

Personally I'd never step into a MMA ring, it seems like pointless violence to me (plus I'm a chicken :blush: ).

But if it's something you really want, then go for it!
Its a really intense sport! my brother has been kickboxing for 5 years now. Last 2 years he has done 3 matches. Noware near a pro, but still pretty cool to watch him fight.

If you ever step into the ring, make sure you post a video for us to see!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #62403 by
i find that if i was to be stepping in a MMA ring i would fell honored :) everyone has there veiws and i respect your view to me MMA is Sportsmanship great fitness an awesome way to make friends and to defend your self from the dangers out in the streets. and yes once i step in that ring i will post a video :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #62427 by
i have been training a bit for a while now. mostly heavy bag work. vicious side kick, decent jab. no ground game, so i could never make a go of it. but i figure as long as i stay upright, i can do some damage to some other featherweights (im 150 right now, i think i could POSSIBLY drop to bantamweight (135 to 144) but it would just about kill me. it would be hilarious, til some 18 year old drops me.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #62615 by
Here you go my Jedi friends:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ne5UOV1T04

Say what you want about UFC, this brief song always motivates me to push out a few more reps or pull-ups when it starts playing on my iPod!

I might become unpopular for saying it, but LONG LIVE UFC!!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi