Cramps, bloating...What else could happen?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #5441 by
I hate having periods for one reason, and that reason is the cramps are so strong and painful that it makes me sick to my stomach.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #5442 by
ouchy...have you tried heat? i find that when they get a bit intense for me, putting a heating pad or heating patch over my lower ab works well. Heat helps relax the muscle. and as for bloating...i'm still trying to figure out how to make that one go away. Worse off, i get really hungry when i'm bloated so when it's all over, i'm still fat looking cause i ate a TON of food...don't do that.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #5447 by
lol, sorry i don't get bloated, well at least not that i know of. But when i do get cramps, i can't afford heating a pads and the like, when i was in jr high i used to read teen magazines, one commented that if you don't have the money to go out and buy things like that all the time, then just fill up a water bottle with hot water (use cloth of some kind between you and the hot water, don't want to burn your skin). I say hot water because it will stay warm a lot longer. And as for hating periods, you should be proud of them. Everytimie you have a period it is a living testiment for all the women that came before you. Threw the things that make us women are ways that we may remain connected to our matriarchs. I am proud of them. That and the fact that these pains allow us to feel much worse pains and get threw them uneffected. These cramps are making you that much stronger. One reason why it is usual that men complain more then women (supposedly and at least for the women that don't want sympathy). Just remember one thing pain (among other things) makes us strong.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #5719 by
So, what else could happen once you become a matriarch? I got two little ones, baby girl has made a fuss the last several times I gave her (and her big brother) a bath. So, I get into the water with them, she sits on my lap, we have a good time. WARNING: Might be too much info, but here it goes: when I wanted to wash her it turned out that she had pooped (which I could not see because her butt was in my lap), so everyone out, take shower and then comes the big mistake: I let them run around naked for a moment. Next thing: what's that brown something on my carpet? Yep, you guessed, another little poop by my darling daughter.

So, what else can/will happen? I don't want to know. Though I did have to laugh when it happened, I mean, you wouldn't believe it if it were in a movie, right?

One day at a time, right?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #5738 by
oh man....kids are a whole nother field....they are such cute lil pill bugs. Make you wanna tear out ur hair to. i am babysitting my 5 lil cousins right now....need i say more?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6150 by
I love kids, I can wait till I get married to have them but after that I want to start almost immediately.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi