Great FREE Yoga Tools

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #53310 by
Great FREE Yoga Tools was created by
For my fellow Jedi who are also yogis, here are some great (and free!) tools I've found over the years that have benefited me greatly in my own practice. No matter what style of yoga you do, you'll find great aids amongst these resources. Feel free to add your own to this thread!

Yoga
My #1 Favourite: Yoga Download
Yoga Today
Yoga Journal
Inner Path Yoga

Meditation
Deep Energy Music
Meditation Station
ZenWorld
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by . Reason: Fixing links.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago #53324 by
Replied by on topic Great FREE Yoga Tools
These are great! Thank you for sharing them. Yoga is one of my favorite things to do. I mean that, too.
How long have you been practicing?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago #53331 by
Replied by on topic Re: Great FREE Yoga Tools
For about six years now. I love it! I tend to go for hatha yoga as I have tendonitis in my wrists and power yoga just kills them fast. How about you?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago #53339 by
Power yoga isn't my favorite thing in the world. I also don't understand why anyone would want to do this new thing they call "hot yoga" either, but to each their own, right?

I've been practicing since I was about 15 years old so... 12 years. I very much dislike the fact that I can say something was 12 years ago and remember it like it was yesterday. I know I'm not old but things like that make me realize how quickly I'm getting there lol

Anyway, thanks again for posting these!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago #53344 by
Not a problem, Reliah! Yeah, power yoga reminds me too much of aerobics, rather than the spiritual exercise of hatha yoga and meditation. And I know what you mean about something feeling like just yesterday. There comes a point when the number of years it's been since something start to surprise you. Ah well, such is life. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago #53352 by
I'll be doing Yoga today before my gig!! Helps to loosen up the voice when the rest of the body is relaxed.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #54578 by
I found this quiz and thought I'd share it here: http://www.yogajournal.com/lifestyle/quizzes_and_tools/stylequiz/

I have and probably always will practice integral yoga. I like to keep my physical exercise separated in that yoga is for one purpose, the gym is for another.

"Integral Yoga combines a wide range of yogic practices—doing asana, studying spiritual texts, helping others, chanting mantras, and sitting in meditation—that lead to harmony and happiness."

May the Force be with you all. :)
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 2 days ago #58070 by
Adding to the list of free yoga tools - I found a website full of free yoga books. You can find them here:

http://www.yoga-breathing.com/free-yoga-books-download/

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi