Memphis Tn Sparring/training partner

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 4 months ago #47111 by
I am looking to begin training again. I am looking for a sparring partner with a bit of experience in judo, jujitsu, and karate(A boxer/kickboxer could substitue the karate part.)

If you have no experience but are in good shape I could teach you. I am looking to get back into my training for the new year.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #49432 by
I live in the area, but have no training in martial arts as of yet. I hope to begin some.
But perhaps once I am both, past my initiation, and receiving a bit of training in martial arts, I will contact you again.

Good to know there are other Jedi in the area.

May the force be with you.

More
12 years 3 months ago #50464 by Alethea Thompson
Anyone consider getting up a Jedi Chapter in the Memphis area? I know of one guy who wrote a book about his Jedi Path (recently released) and I know of a guy who works at Shelby Farms that is a wonderful candidate for the Jedi Path. I'm in Clarksville, so I'm working to get a TN/KY/IN area Jedi Chapter with someone who use to run the KY Jedi chapter.

Just a suggestion, and if you happen to get up a group-let me know so I can get you guys in contact with the other two.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago #54269 by
I live about 2 miles from Memphis and have had Martial Arts training. My chosen weapon is Sword.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #67807 by
Hey there, everyone. My name is Jared Michaels, and I am in Memphis. I am actually the one Alethea spoke of about the book.

I would be very interested in getting a Jedi Chapter started in the area, if anyone else is down for that.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi