Tennis!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2957 by
Tennis! was created by
I know it isnt a martial art, but i needed something physically demanding in order to regain my former shape, and that was fun for Sarah and i to do together. So, we took up Tennis. so far it has been a blast. Any information you can provide on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all, and MTFBWY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2968 by
Replied by on topic Re:Tennis!
My daughter actually lost around 20 pounds playing tennis and is in really good shape (good enough to be the only freshman last year on varsity). But if you look up USTA, which is United States Tennis Association, they have programs for kids all the way up. http://www.usta.com/home/default.sps

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2969 by
I tried tennis a couple times. We'll just say, it didn't agree with me.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2970 by
If you enjoy tennis, try racket ball. That is definitely an amazing cardiovascular workout. After a few minutes, like tennis, you get a good \"burn.\" I haven't played in a while, but it sure is fun.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2990 by
tennis is a good workout, i agree, but i have to say that most people just don't agree with it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4120 by
sorry mate i love tennis but i just cant find anyone to play with me. so i watch it on the tv. the big r is killing me in the male competition lol.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi