On Bruce Lee

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12778 by
On Bruce Lee was created by
It may surprise those who think of Bruce Lee primarily as a martial artist that his true passion was philosophy. Even more surprising is the extent of his knowledge of both Eastern and Western philosophy. If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You KNOW I'm lying. Be Formless, shapeless like water. Now if you put water into a cup it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle, you put it into a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash, be water my friend. If there is a God, he is within. You don't ask God to give you things, you depend on God for your inner theme. Before I practised the Way, A cloud was just a cloud and a mountain was just a mountain. After I'd studied the Way, a cloud was no longer a cloud, a mountain was no longer a mountain. Now that I understand the Way, A cloud is again just a cloud, a mountain is just a mountain. (The clouds and mountains are simply kicks and punches).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi