Take a deep breath!

More
3 years 2 months ago #357867 by Atania Kenobi
Replied by Atania Kenobi on topic Take a deep breath!
I'm healing very well from the surgery and having the extra free time is verybeneficial. However, on another note I am losing weight fairly fast. I'm not one to worry about my weight just as long as I regulate around 130 lbs. A month before the surgery I was 131 lbs, day before the surgery I was at 125.3 lbs, week after surgery 124.2lbs. And as of this morning I'm 123.6 lbs. I may just be losing muscle mass, but I don't try to lose weight and gaining weight is a little more difficult to do healthily. At least without eating too much or too little, and the strange thing is that I just learned about it in health class!

Atania
Knight of the Order
My Journals- IP / Apprentice / Personal
House of Orion
Teaching Master- Zero
”People are like flowers. We follow the way of heliotropism: the following and turning away from the light. From this, there is a diversity in the flowers some are large and small, tall and short, putrid and fragrant, yet in the end they bloom in their own time and in their own ways. Beauty in diversity and in yourself is for you alone to experience and to cherish.
[img
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex, Jhannuzs Ian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #359372 by Atania Kenobi
Late general update on my neck: the scar is healing very well, the tape and stitches are off/ out, I can breathe, and no chance at cancer from the cyst.

With this fiasco aside I would also like to note that my transition from high school into adult life stuff is fairly fluid. I've gotten my drivers permit about a month or two ago, I got a job, I am getting a mini van, and I submitted my admission fee for collage. Six months ago I did not see any of these things happening so soon yet it's happening. On top of the adult things, I will be going to my first and last prom with my boyfriend on the 17th of April. It is long over due, but It feels great to look forward to something special. I kind of feel like this is the first formal dance that I will ever be at.

Atania
Knight of the Order
House of Orion
Teaching Master- Zero
”People are like flowers. We follow the way of heliotropism: the following and turning away from the light. From this, there is a diversity in the flowers some are large and small, tall and short, putrid and fragrant, yet in the end they bloom in their own time and in their own ways. Beauty in diversity and in yourself is for you alone to experience and to cherish.
[img
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Judge, Kobos, Diana W

More
2 years 4 months ago #363786 by Atania Kenobi

Atania
Knight of the Order
House of Orion
Teaching Master- Zero
[img
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Zero

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi