pain relief

More
4 years 1 month ago #349888 by Trinity.Star
pain relief was created by Trinity.Star
I was wondering if anyone in the temple knew anything helpful for pain relief. My mother suffers from degenerative bone disease and type 3 kidney disease. The doctors tell her to exercise but she's in too much pain to. I was wondering if anyone knew of a way she could help with her pain so she could exercise without the pain. Note she is on something called lyrica I think is how it is spelled. Other then that nothing. Her pain had gotten to the point she can no longer legally walk a straight line. Any wisdom would be greatly appreciated in this.

❁❀。.。:∞♡*♥Jae Ren ♥*♡∞:。.。✿❀ﺤ

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 1 month ago #349889 by
Replied by on topic pain relief
If you are in a medical marijuana state that does wonders. I have seen people get off stuff like morphene and switch to just "special gummies" and its done wonders!

More
4 years 1 month ago #349891 by Trinity.Star
Replied by Trinity.Star on topic pain relief
Thank you for your help I'll try to get my mom to consider that.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 1 month ago #349892 by
Sure, do the work of the research to be sure but I have seen to many positive results from the switch to not recommend it. I know lyrica is very addictive and side effects can be bad so its always good to get off that stuff if you can. Just my 2C. lol

More
4 years 1 month ago #349893 by Trinity.Star
We just checked into getting some gummies and she has agreed to try them. So thank you so much for the help.

The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
4 years 1 month ago #349894 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic pain relief
I'd maybe suggest asking a pharmacist/her primary care provider rather than unqualified (to the point that they can't spell morphine) anonymous people on the internet

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein

More
4 years 1 month ago #349896 by Trinity.Star
Her doctor has point blank said there is nothing else she can do that's why I'm asking here to be honest.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 1 month ago #349897 by

Rex wrote: I'd maybe suggest asking a pharmacist/her primary care provider rather than unqualified (to the point that they can't spell morphine) anonymous people on the internet

That is a good idea and I would also include people that cant use proper punctuation as the end of their sentences.

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #349898 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic pain relief
They used to give Lyrica to my cat as a sedative..... probably wouldn't help with the walking, and avoiding falls so vital to osteo sufferers who can get disproportionate damage from tumbles. Is it a referred pain?

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Adder.

More
4 years 1 month ago #349899 by Trinity.Star
It's chronic body pain all over. Worst in the right knee from a fall.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi