Options

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #343433 by Jhannuzs Ian
Options was created by Jhannuzs Ian
What do you do to reactivate your internal Well-being?

Perhaps to some people, their approach is centered on human values and focused in to the beauty of the world, maybe another great aspects...

Perseverance from everyday, invites my peace.

Sometimes I like to Imagine to breath the color of Health and Harmony.

Respect to life, creates Serenity.
Respect my Plan to increase my quality life is about my bravery and discipline.

Imagining my own symbol of Balance, and embracing it in a dance, where my fears are burned and new learnings keep in my heart, all of this, inspire my soul intensely.

My experiences are not in black or white, nuances and intensities change with my focus.

There is always a wonderful question that could inspire my soul, What inspires to your Soul?

Breathing a pause in an unrepetible moment, to stop my anxiety, to low my adrenaline and cortisol. Neutrality starts, my health restarts.

Sharing quality time with friends extend my peace along my timeline, my dopamine intensifies, then more flexible I am to feel better for many reasons.

I close my eyes, to spread my wings in the wind, here is peace, I am peace.

My rhymn of life, focused on what I really want to create, then I am open to the Mystery of my transcendence.

Would you like to share your ways to intensify your Wellbeing?

Attachment EvokingWB.gif not found

♪ ♫ ♪
Jedi Master: Rosalyn J
Focus, discipline, integriteit, kennis en licht
My code:
The Force is all, I choose my Focus
Life includes suffering, I am Resilient
The Force include my imagination, I extract Wisdom and Harmony
Life includes adversity, I obtain Knowledge
I respect your Life, lets revitalize our Force while breathing
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Jhannuzs Ian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos, Ratapua

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #343434 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Options
Truthfully - application helps big time for me.
It’s one thing to sit by a tree and think , it’s another to climb it and hang out in it.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Jhannuzs Ian

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #343439 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic Options
Sometimes, sadly it is a waiting game for me. I can still muddle through my responsibilities when I hit a low or my mentality goes unhealthy. But, working out, eating well, being with others, smiling, laughing, meditation, trying to remain kind, deep consideration of how I hit the low. All of these help realign me towards the North, so to speak.

Much Love,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Kobos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick, Jhannuzs Ian

More
4 years 7 months ago #343446 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Options
I log off, if I have to be logged in (my business is entirely dependent upon being online) I severely limit the amount of screen time I am directly looking at a screen...

Daily practices consist of Corpse Yoga, something I teach all of my Apprentices. It helps greatly in establishing & maintaining clear mental states...

I highly recommend the works of Joe Dispenza, Jason Silva, Steven Kotler to name a few. They describe in full detail mental states, and how to cease running on automatic, (a result of habitual thinking) and how to enter states of Flow more often...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos, Jhannuzs Ian

More
4 years 7 months ago #343457 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic Options
I live alone, and my mental well-being can be get pretty low at times (particularly during winter). I've recently got into cooking and one of my favourite things to do now is invite a friend over on an evening and cook something with them.

It usually goes disastrously wrong and we burn everything, but I think its a really good and inexpensive way to catch up with people and build a bond with someone. I always feel in a much better place after breaking bread with a person who is close to me.

For physical well-being I go rock climbing/bouldering its tiring but its one of the few sports that I think feels really natural. I've never understood the point of sports like football/soccer, but all small kids climb everything they see, it just feels like a natural thing to do and its quite freeing, I find.

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Jhannuzs Ian

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #343458 by
Replied by on topic Options
Healthy foods will always helpful for your internal well being. I prefer Familycookbookproject website, where I found a lots of healthy foods recipes, which help me to be a healthy always. To access this website, you have to first create your account for this website, then you will be able to do a successful Familycookbookproject Login. If you don't know how to access this website, then you can use this link http://loginsteps.guide/familycookbookproject-login/.

More
4 years 7 months ago #343462 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic Options
Wayne,

I appreciate your enthusiasm and information, however, I will ask that you refrain from including links to outside websites without permission from the security team here at the temple. This is in conflict with the TOS you will find here: https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/47-help/679-termsofuseandrules

Thank you,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick, Rex

More
4 years 7 months ago #343520 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Options
Wax and wane, geometry, self awareness and non-self awareness seems to be where I find myself from my practise.
To wax I tend toward any 1 of 5 modalities of perception at any one time depending on circumstance, intent and state of mind. Lots of ways to describe them, and the terms used are a bit specific so I could go on for days and be saying the same thing in a zillion ways :D
I guess each one forms both a unique environmental interaction method and also thusly generates a unique potential nature of unknown for the mind to reach out into.
So then by using that as a vehicle of mind, my body can serve as a support to it (through other practises to enable better engagement). The end result being theoretically to create the best paths for both a connection to the Force internally and externally. I use platonic solids to represent each, and then associate them to Wu Xing, which gives rise to a plethora of other associations. to explore... but all that gets a bit complicated for relaxing, so to wane I settle on a set of 3 conditions that I can abandon my mind into feeling the Force, and just call them charge, orbit and spin - which sort of serve as the 'ground' for the other 5 to project from.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos, Jhannuzs Ian

More
4 years 7 months ago #343536 by Jhannuzs Ian
Replied by Jhannuzs Ian on topic Options
@Adder

Hallo Adder, would you like to share more about those: charge, orbit and spin from Wu Xing. Sounds interesting

Attachment EnergyChanges.gif not found

♪ ♫ ♪
Jedi Master: Rosalyn J
Focus, discipline, integriteit, kennis en licht
My code:
The Force is all, I choose my Focus
Life includes suffering, I am Resilient
The Force include my imagination, I extract Wisdom and Harmony
Life includes adversity, I obtain Knowledge
I respect your Life, lets revitalize our Force while breathing
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
4 years 7 months ago #343540 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Options

Jhannuzs Ian wrote: @Adder

Hallo Adder, would you like to share more about those: charge, orbit and spin from Wu Xing. Sounds interesting

They are the simplest and benefit from less contextual associations, being rather modes of feeling the Force, or like playing three notes in sequence over and over, but adjusting the speed to balance between interoception, proprioception, and apperception. But making any one distinction means distance from the others, so charge refers to the primary signal, orbit the preceding primary, and spin the emerging next primary... which sort of aligns with present, past and future, respectively. Their are more useful associations for it, but I'm focused on my Wu Xing stuff at the moment, since im a bit busy offline.... for life is for living, and living is doing and at the moment the doing is stuff :D
A fun one is to xref it to the multiple trace theory of memory ie short term hippocampal, long term neocortex and emotional amygdala, respectively... though that might presume those things should be balanced which is probably false, so like any meditative application, caution is mandatory and integral... to me it's about exploring depth in connection, not connecting to control.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi