The Self Esteem Test

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #245197 by
The Self Esteem Test was created by
Remember this is just a test like many , but it might make you see where you are with your self esteem. Building good character is more than learning tricks to cope with everyday conflict. Adressing the conflicts within yourself and train and build yourself from the inside out is in my opinion a better way than teaching yourself tricks to outsmart that what really bugs you.
Do you believe in yourself and in your abilities? Can you handle rejection and criticism in an objective and healthy manner, or does one negative comment completely shatter your self-view? Self-esteem is an integral part of personal happiness, fulfilling relationships and achievement. This test is designed to evaluate your general level of self-esteem and determine whether you need to work on your self-image. Learn more about your true sense of self.

Self Esteem Test

Free test
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #245289 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic The Self Esteem Test
my results....

test 1
"The potential of being rejected by others as a result of who you are or what you do is not something that you allow yourself to worry about. If people don't accept you the way you are, you are not going to go out of your way to attain their approval. Granted, rejection by someone in your life may very well hurt you, but you won't let it dictate how you feel about yourself. You know that the only approval you should be worried about is your own, and when you respect and approve of yourself, you are more likely to project an image to others that says "I am worthy, and I am have much to offer to someone."

test 2
You have excellent self-esteem. You may well have had problems with valuing yourself in the past, but you have become a confident person with a proper appreciation of yourself. You are almost certainly someone who other people like and admire, and your belief in yourself helps you to make good friendships and relationships. However, your inner confidence also enables you to feel happy and relaxed when you are alone.

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by RyuJin.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi