• Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
7 years 11 months ago #244103 by RyuJin
this is j.k. simmons? was created by RyuJin
all i can say is wow....i was feeling pretty good about my fitness...now it seems like an underachievement....lol

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/future-justice-league-star-jk-1446457720569910.html

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #244105 by Proteus
Replied by Proteus on topic this is j.k. simmons?
He looks more cut than big. Whenever I've spent 1 to 2 committed months doing some bodyweight workouts, some think I'm super fit, but really, I'm just a really skinny guy who's little bit of muscle shows through easily. Lol

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log

• RyuJin
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
7 years 11 months ago #244106 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic this is j.k. simmons?
when i was a skinny guy doing loads of weight lifting for football i still never got cut looking...i was one of the 10 strongest guys on the team and the smallest...all 5-9 133lbs of me...now i'm 5-11 200lbs and stronger than back then....and still not cut...i've tried low weight high reps to the point of exhaustion, high weight low reps to exhaustion, high weight high reps to exhaustion, and even cardio...nothing works...my genetics cause me to gain mass but not definition...it took me a long time to gain mass...

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago #244161 by
Replied by on topic this is j.k. simmons?
I'm not entirely convinced that's a real image. It's a little extreme. It could be, but I don't know. Plus, why would Jim Gordon need to be THAT ripped? Jim doesn't even look like that when he IS Batman.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi