How to Find Out If Your Penis Is a Normal Size

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #243334 by Edan

Kit wrote:

Senan wrote: If we were more comfortable with nudity in general, this might not be as important to men. I look at a whole bunch of Greek and Roman statues and it doesn't seem like those societies were too concerned about it. Otherwise, I'd expect the statue of David to be a more impressive specimen :laugh:

I actually read an article on that recently: Why Aren't Classical Statues Very Well Endowed? Warning: Interesting photo viewpoint of The Statue of David.

The most interesting bit of that article for me was this comment...

ancient Greeks considered circumcision barbaric

(perhaps a topic for another time..)

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit, Brick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #243339 by OB1Shinobi

Proteus wrote: This post should be called "How to quickly and easily get accumulating pages of responses to your posted thread" ... which sadly, according to what I know will take place here, the topic of penises seems to be more important than deeper, philosophical topics which have been close to ignored. :huh:

the topic is deep enough

Goken wrote: No one here is giggling and making fun (well...at least they're not posting it)

lol

SOMEONE is

People are complicated.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edan

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #243342 by OB1Shinobi
sans use of the word "feminist" a couple of times, this was a decent read

its better than "double post" any way

http://www.bustle.com/articles/70528-what-makes-someone-good-in-bed-15-bustle-readers-share-their-most-honest-sexual-preferences

Warning: Spoiler!

People are complicated.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by OB1Shinobi.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #243344 by Breeze el Tierno
A slightly different spin...

It almost doesn't bear saying, but I can only imagine how many fight, or all out wars, have been fought over this fragile masculinity of ours. We can be such paper tigers.

Moving on...

Let us say, for the sake of arguement, that my body conforms exactly to the description in the article. That would make me average; presumably adequate.

And in some many ways, in so many spheres of my life (we're no longer just talking about men or our penises) I cannot bear to be adequate. My ego cannot bear it.

In school, I was told that a C meant my work was average, but that average was halfway to failure. Bad math, there.

Walk up to someone and thell them, "You are unexceptional." Those are damned near fighting words.

I hear things about the Gray Masses, the Herd, The Sheeple, and I have met relatively few people who refuse to describe themselves as exceptional in some way. One is especially smart, athletic, funny, or something.

I wonder what it might take for me to overcome my own fragility that being basically average does not terrify me?
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Breeze el Tierno.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd, Alexandre Orion, OB1Shinobi, Brick

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 10 months ago #243345 by

Br. John wrote: Not sure what made me think of this but as I was reading through this thread I recalled a murder case from many years ago. Martha Dinkey killed her husband with an axe. To say he was a very abusive husband would be an understatement. At her arraignment she plead guilty despite her attorney pleading with her to shut-up and let him try and make a deal.

The judge asked her if she was sure she wanted to do that and advised her to listen to her attorney, but she said she was guilty and would do it again if she could.

The judge accepted her plea and set the case for sentencing. He told her he had a question but she did not have to answer it. He said, "You chopped off his head, you chopped off his arms and you chopped of his legs. How could you Misses Dinkey?"

"haha, dicks, haha, dicks!"

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #243348 by Adder
I think the discussion is about maximum possible size, not minimum possible size... I mean it does have quite a range. And further while there is maximum size, their is also even a maximum maximum size, lol. So I think its more psychological not so much about comparing themselves to others, but their partner's experience and preference. As I've never known guys to compare each other overtly, and so I guess its about possessive characteristics of dominant sexuality over ones partner... so often attributed to being 'alpha'. Which considering the nature of the vagina, all seems a bit silly, I mean it is a pretty flexible piece of hardware, both of them. Do any guys really know what women actually enjoy anyway? I mean we all have a rough idea
:lol:

Cabur Senaar wrote: Let us say, for the sake of arguement, that my body conforms exactly to the description in the article. That would make me average; presumably adequate.

That was my first thought, who wants to be normal anyway!!?

Or rather, why wish to be different.... but asking the question doesn't mean you cannot ask it or indeed wish it, heck or even have surgery to change it apparently. I guess it depends on what the partner prefers the most maybe, I dunno, strange topic Akkarin
:blush:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Adder.

More
7 years 10 months ago #243349 by Edan
This is a little off topic but there is a website where women can upload pictures of their breasts... the purpose being to show other women that there is no such thing as 'normal'... every person is different... same goes for men.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Jestor, rugadd, Alexandre Orion

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 10 months ago #243350 by

Edan wrote: This is a little off topic but there is a website where women can upload pictures of their breasts... the purpose being to show other women that there is no such thing as 'normal'... every person is different... same goes for men.

I remember that picture. :) It is true!

Dosn't stop people from feeling the way they do though XD haha. Me for example....I don't want normal or perfect...I just don't want to feel heavy and broken like I often do. Back aches, shoulder aches, neck aches, sleeping comfort, self esteem (Wearing size large shirts because of my breasts when my waist size is medium XD)....it all adds up. It may not be exactly the same physically Breast vs Penis. But the Insecurity is similar ^_^

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 10 months ago #243353 by

Cabur Senaar wrote: That would make me average; presumably adequate.

A regular everyday normal guy.
(Some Language)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

Edan wrote: This is a little off topic but there is a website where women can upload pictures of their breasts... the purpose being to show other women that there is no such thing as 'normal'... every person is different... same goes for men.

Something in the name of art.
(Some Vaginas)

More
7 years 10 months ago #243367 by steamboat28

OB1Shinobi wrote: penis issues are a big deal

...i see what you did there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, OB1Shinobi

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi