Food Log Check In

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #232681 by
Food Log Check In was created by
So, the food addiction group doesn't seem to have much interest... That's unfortunate, but I understand that people are wary of going off site for things.

Perhaps, then, a daily food log check in will work better? Like our work out thread, but I want to encourage this:
Post when you are successful.
Post when you have not achieved what you wanted.

Let us be your support and your accountability.

And, when you're wanting to share something more private, you are free to join Reliah and me in our skype group!
https://join.skype.com/zQKuncEDeoao

Here's how it can work:
For me, I am willing to share whether or not I have eaten under my Total Daily Energy Expenditure. So, I might say: "I am 7/7 days of eating under my TDEE! I am feeling great. I do not feel out of control. And, I am thankful for your continued support."

On a harder day, I might say: "Well, I just had a whole pizza... I am not feeling too great. Your thoughts would be appreciated as I keep fighting."

Perhaps you are comfortable listing your calories or the specific foods you had. Perhaps you want to share your favorite delicious recipes or discuss your nutritional beliefs. I say it's all welcome here in this thread.

Perhaps I'll be alone here without anybody else, but that's fine. It'll just become another journal for me. :)

So, here we go!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #232683 by
Replied by on topic Food Log Check In
Check in.

I ate under my TDEE. I am 7/7 days successful. In another week or so, I will lower my calorie intake by about 500 calories, resulting in about a pound of fat loss per week.
It should be noted for the record that I was eating about 2-3 thousand calories OVER my TDEE every day for possibly three-four months.
Had a good breakfast burrito. Chipotle for lunch. And, some mexican food for dinner. All fairly nutritious. I am not cooking these days. I'm trying to take babbbby steps, and I have prioritized calorie reduction over cooking technique.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi