A message of moral support

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #229009 by Edan
I wanted to post this though it needs no response...

I know that there are others here who have probably felt (or are feeling) like I have recently...

Somedays it's hard to even rouse yourself from bed.. you lay there, perhaps staring the ceiling, and feel that today you just can't face it.

Perhaps there are days when you shut yourself in at home because the thought of speaking to another person is terrifying.

Maybe there are days when everything just feels impossible to deal with, even something as small as responding to an email.

I just wanted you to know you are not alone... and however difficult those small tasks feel, and however much each day may feel like a roadblock, you made it through yesterday, and you will make it through today too.

And you don't have to suffer in silence... speak to someone.. a friend, a therapist, a doctor... if you don't already.

Take care everyone

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Br. John, steamboat28, Jestor, Ben, Locksley, rugadd and 22 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #229108 by
Replied by on topic Re:A message of moral support
Commenting so this stats in the recents. Thank you for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #229112 by
Replied by on topic A message of moral support
Thanks for the encouragement. Today's one of those days for me, and it's really comforting to log on and see this.

More
8 years 2 months ago #229455 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic A message of moral support
I'd like to bump this..

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #231071 by
Thanks. :) Made me smile on a day when smiling has been difficult. :)

More
8 years 2 months ago #231123 by Whyte Horse

Edan wrote: Somedays it's hard to even rouse yourself from bed.. you lay there, perhaps staring the ceiling, and feel that today you just can't face it.

Perhaps there are days when you shut yourself in at home because the thought of speaking to another person is terrifying.

Maybe there are days when everything just feels impossible to deal with, even something as small as responding to an email.

Yeah I can relate. Been there, done that. Now I wake by flipping myself onto my feet and I am old and tired, facing muscle failure a lot. My inner self gives me the strength to go on and make every day better than the last.

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edan

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #231306 by
It is a familiar companion.

More
8 years 2 months ago #231333 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic A message of moral support

SimonBlackfell wrote: It is a familiar companion.

You are not alone :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #231393 by

Edan wrote: I wanted to post this though it needs no response...

I know that there are others here who have probably felt (or are feeling) like I have recently...

Somedays it's hard to even rouse yourself from bed.. you lay there, perhaps staring the ceiling, and feel that today you just can't face it.

I just wanted you to know you are not alone... and however difficult those small tasks feel, and however much each day may feel like a roadblock, you made it through yesterday, and you will make it through today too.

And you don't have to suffer in silence... speak to someone.. a friend, a therapist, a doctor... if you don't already.

Take care everyone

Life is a struggle but you can't let it get you down. Always get up and do your best. Don't compare yourself to others. You are unique. Embrace your uniqueness, be happy. That's all we can wish for you. That's the most we can hope for, happiness. Money, fortune, fame ,what is it if you are not happy? :) Love you all.

i know it's sappy but I've got to say what I feel
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

More
8 years 2 months ago #231607 by rugadd
Replied by rugadd on topic A message of moral support
Encouragement appreciated. This is what Jedi are for!

rugadd

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi