Paint Ball

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #10938 by
Paint Ball was created by
My favorite sport in the world is paint ball. Not only is it a way to stay fit But it is also a game based of sportsmanship. this game helps work out my legs due to all the running that takes place. When played with friends i don't think anything could be funner.

MTFBWY Allways

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #10942 by
Replied by on topic Re:Paint Ball
Oh I love paintball.. me a pirahna Eforce and my gf has a tipman 98 custom

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #10948 by
Man its been long time since I've slung paint at anyone. My Spyder has been collecting dust unfortunately. Awesome sport. alot of military bases have speedball courses. I enjoyed those deep woods pickup games better than anything especially elimination matches. They were so intense!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #10953 by
I have to admit, when i went paintballing a while back, it was the funnest physical sport i was ever involved it. I would love to do it again, maybe i will get a ahold of some friends, i hear that they go as often as they can.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #10959 by
I love my eforce only marker i use.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #10984 by
Also, i didn't want to bring it up cause i thought it might be a little cliche but because of my vast knowledge of Star Wars RPG, there is a group of Jedi who believed to keep up with technology and when guns came out they choose to continue the teachings using projectile weapons such as Guns, or blaster pistol lol. Anyway, it just shows that it doesn't matter what weapon you choose, you can still practise Jediism. MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15290 by
paint ball is super fun.. i have a 98 custom & my bro has an A5..

I don't really get a chance now to play living in the city and with my job but whenever i go home to visit i always try to get some games up with whoever i can find.

It definitely helps one keep aware of their environment and keep a sharp eye for anyone in hiding.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15292 by
Paintballing was extremely fun. Played it with my corpmates when i was at military school. It teaches you about terrains, sportmanship, teamwork, and also about stategy. Always had fun with it. haven't played in about 3 years but also enjoy the wooded enviroment instead of obstacle.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15293 by
ive never played any other kind besides woodball, the others aren't really my speed

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #15300 by
They wont let me play with my compound bow, so Ive given up throwing tantrums :lol:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi