Workout Check-In Thread

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 1 month ago #137348 by
Replied by on topic Workout Check-In Thread
Checking in. 4+ miles this morning. After being out of the gym just over a week with a GI bug it felt great to get it in this morning. Abs tonight.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 1 month ago #137349 by
I just came in to post that I was a lazy bastard yesterday, playing halo and whatnot with mg son most of the day. We did walk the dog for a couple of miles, but that's it. I wanted to make note of days like this and not just all the time in the ring or on the bag that jacked my body up.

More
10 years 1 month ago #137354 by steamboat28

Desolous wrote: I just came in to post that I was a lazy bastard yesterday...I wanted to make note of days like this and not just all the time in the ring or on the bag that jacked my body up.

Good idea, Des. While time with family is never wasted, it is important that we recognize when we're being lazy.

I, for example, would not have done my routine today if not for a fellow Jedi I promised I would.

2x b. bodyweight circuit. Will try to move up to 3x next week, but ultimately will either do or do not.

More
10 years 1 month ago #137398 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Workout Check-In Thread
Last Sunday went for a 30min walk on the beach.

Yesterday did a light free weights group of various exercises to start to transition into my heavier winter style out of my light summer one. I gotta get the ligaments and stuff used to working in different directions as I dont want to rush it and risk any tendon injury when I change exercises.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 1 month ago #137400 by
Pretty serious run tonight. I'm getting there.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 1 month ago #137420 by
Today is day 14 since I started. I have excercised in some form each day and am embracing (most of the time lol) the aches twinges, soreness, numbness . . etc that is part of the process. Today, I was able to go the depth on the squats and the lunges. I am still at low reps and two circuits, but I think I will up the nerd fitness to three circuits on Friday. I am grateful for the check-in. I am finding it helpful. Thanks!

More
10 years 1 month ago #137674 by steamboat28
Two circuits down, then a nap. Good start to the day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #137690 by
Same run tonight, but already a little easier. Nearly four weeks now, and I'm yet to miss a run.

The strength stuff.. not so much. :dry:
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 1 month ago #137708 by
It's great you can run tzb!

I am on track for today. I hurt my back lifting some things monday and felt a bit afraid to do nerd fitness this morning, but I let the fear burn off and had no problem with the excercise. :P

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 1 month ago #138116 by
Check-In

Increased to 3 circuits today.
Focused on each rep slow
Coordinating breathing with movements

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi