Let Every Breath & The Russian Systema

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #103928 by
"The first move we do coming in to the world is inhale. The last move we do leaving the world is exhale. Behind is your life". Mikhail Ryabko

Breath is the Divine Force of human being by excellence. We are the only one creature in Earth that can control our breath. For all the other creature this is a automatic and mechanical process. The human being can choose if he want inhale or exhale by mouth or by nose. How many time, with a particular rate, particular pace. Control his breathing can control his body and his brain.

All this advice and knowledge coming from the Russian Systema. An ancient martial art coming from the Russian Orthodox culture and long remained hidden and remained restricted to the special forces of Spetznaz. This is as a self defence system as a meditation system. A kind of chivalrous lifestyle and healthy process for body and spirit. I advice to you to discovered this discipline and read "Let Every Breath" by Vladimir Vasiliev. Your Force going to be control and really increase.

www.russianmartialart.com

Take care to you and yours. MTFBWYAll !! Peace.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #103939 by
Sea Turtles can control their breath... :silly:

But I very much agree that by controling your breathing you can affect your body. Thank you for the link and the reading reccomendation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #103944 by
The sea turtle have a very special system of breathing. We can observed some dives up until 6 hours without breathing. Her pulmonary system can accept some high level of CO2 and can extract until 52% of the oxygen in her breath. (Answer Yahoo)

But this is just a mechanical process guide by self preservation. This the same than dolphins, frogs, crocodile... It's just an automatic action.

I talked about the breath, but behind the line, I talked about the awareness.

Indeed it would be a very stupid act. But a human being can decide try to breath on dives up. Yes he going to die, but he can do it. It's about what I had talked, the awareness of our breath !!!

Thank you Wendaline, you pushed me to do some research about sea turtle and I learned something... I love learn !!!

MTFBWY. Peace.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #103949 by Alexandre Orion
:ohmy:

52 % !

We only can retain about 10 % ... no matter how we focus on it.

Sea turtles are wonderful meditation practitioners. I wonder if they do yoga ?

:unsure:

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi