Discover the Schizandra Chinesis

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #103925 by
Hi my Brother,

I would like to talk about a fantastic medical plant: the Schizandra Chinesis. It is a part of the 5O Chinese Medicine Plants and considerate like the most "adaptive" plants that the human knows to day. It was used by the Russian athletes to the big time of Olympic Games, and it is always used by the Russian Special Forces of Spetznaz.

Indeed it have the capacity to decrease or increase your heat rate in relation to the activity applied. If it is too fast it decrease it, if it is too slow it increase it. When you change the heat rate, you change the blood pressure and by logic, you change the level of pressure in all your body and brain !!!

In another time this a lung astringent !!! With this plant you can increase your sports performance; Decrease your breathing and muscle fatigue and allows you to increase your stamina.

In conclusion you can use this fantastic plants for prepare sports session, but to prepare a meditation time too !!!

I let you make your own research because my English is limited !!! I urge you !! ;p

May The Force Be With You All. Peace.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #104024 by Whyte Horse
It also appears to retard aging...

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #104030 by
Replied by on topic Discover the Schizandra Chinesis
Interesting !!! Thank you White Horse !!

Being a lung astringent and having the ability to lower the heart rate, we probably use less absorbing oxygen for the same action. Therefore it must be indirectly antioxidant.... !? I'm going to make more research !!!

MTFBWY. Peace.

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #104042 by Brenna
It's also incredible for premenstrul cramps and lessening menopause symptoms. Best in capsual form though because it tastes pretty bad!

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi