Bare Minimum Transformation Training Guide

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10068 by
Those of you who know me know that, other than Star Wars; fitness, working out, lifting weights, bein active, is just what I do.

I have a few clients who 'don't have the time' for a good work out. So I did some searching around and found this article, by Bill Belfert.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/belfert_bmt0.htm

It makes some great statements, and even greater ideas. Those of you who want to start up at a gym can use this to help. There is even a section for home workouts, and for your homegym as well. It gives you guidelines to help with your diet as well.

Also, I will always help you in your fitness endeavors. When I started I was sixty or seventy pounds overweight, and had the energy level of a three hundred year old cat. But here I am FOUR years later, still peckin away. You must understand that it takes a lot of commitment, and will power to do this. Never give up, never surrender! YOU CAN DO IT!

May the Force be with You!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10080 by
I tried a technique called Static Extensions. You'll have to look it up, but the jus of it is, for example, when performing a bench press hold the bar half way for aproximately 30 seconds and then move to next weight exercise and do the same. The idea is to work the musles full potentional in a fraction of the time. Typical session should only last less than 30 minutes. You also use more weight than you would usually. The results will be impressive.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10088 by
I know about static extensions, and yes they can work. But no, it doesn't substitute a real work out for the body part. You should always do some kind of static lift. But basically all you should do is just lock out with the exercise totally, and then hold it. Do this at the end of a third of fourth set, you'll feel it.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi