Is recognition that Jews have the best ideology of the Abrahamic cults the reaso

More
7 years 4 months ago #266067 by Gisteron
Oh, you are most welcome. <3

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #266074 by
wow. this has become some real interesting reading.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #266085 by OB1Shinobi
1) you indicated that you believe arguing with Jedi about the merits of islam is tipping some kind of cultural domino - typical "generation reddit" absurdity, if you even believe it

it looks to me like your only real goal here is to argue and be contentious, as evidenced by the fact that this is all youre really doing, and any claims otherwise are deceptions
im actually not even curious as to whether or not they are self deceptions; youre obnoxious and if you have any sense of civility you would read your feedback and adjust your presentation

2) youve been thoroughly trounced in this conversation lol
and rather than acknowledge this (even though you claimed to be hoping for the the very thing lol) you escape out of this thread only to go troll the rest of the forum

3) i dont think you even know what a gnostic christian is, and if if an ACTUAL gnostic christian ever happens along and sees this exchange, ive no doubt he or she will feel compelled to disavow your immaturity here as being totally out of the norm, and not at all representative of the religion

if by chance you do actually think yourself a gnostic christian, you should be aware that either youre a poor student lf your religion or the religion itself does not produce thoughtful, mature individuals
either way, you are not an encouraging ambassador of it

4) your thoughts are NOT organized, as is evidenced by your poor judgement and the fluctuation/inconsistency of your stated aims since beginning the topic

5) stop being a poopyhead

People are complicated.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by OB1Shinobi.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #266209 by

OB1Shinobi wrote: 1) you indicated that you believe arguing with Jedi about the merits of islam is tipping some kind of cultural domino - typical "generation reddit" absurdity, if you even believe it

it looks to me like your only real goal here is to argue and be contentious, as evidenced by the fact that this is all youre really doing, and any claims otherwise are deceptions
im actually not even curious as to whether or not they are self deceptions; youre obnoxious and if you have any sense of civility you would read your feedback and adjust your presentation

2) youve been thoroughly trounced in this conversation lol
and rather than acknowledge this (even though you claimed to be hoping for the the very thing lol) you escape out of this thread only to go troll the rest of the forum

3) i dont think you even know what a gnostic christian is, and if if an ACTUAL gnostic christian ever happens along and sees this exchange, ive no doubt he or she will feel compelled to disavow your immaturity here as being totally out of the norm, and not at all representative of the religion

if by chance you do actually think yourself a gnostic christian, you should be aware that either youre a poor student lf your religion or the religion itself does not produce thoughtful, mature individuals
either way, you are not an encouraging ambassador of it

4) your thoughts are NOT organized, as is evidenced by your poor judgement and the fluctuation/inconsistency of your stated aims since beginning the topic

5) stop being a poopyhead

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

More
7 years 4 months ago #266217 by OB1Shinobi
great minds discuss whatever they want

poopy heads hide their own intellectual weakness behind other peoples intellectual prowess, often by using quotes

People are complicated.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #266242 by

OB1Shinobi wrote: great minds discuss whatever they want

poopy heads hide their own intellectual weakness behind other peoples intellectual prowess, often by using quotes

Indeed. So give your head a shake and rid yourself of all that poop.

Regards
DL

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #266306 by OB1Shinobi
i did
i shook and shook
and the poop fell out, and then it promptly logged onto the internet with the username "Greatest-I-Am"

thats right I-Am, I AM your progenitor!

"progenitor" is too formal though, you can call me "daddy" (or "sir" when im in a bad mood)
now, go clean your bowl i mean "room"

People are complicated.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by OB1Shinobi.

More
6 years 11 months ago #282787 by ZealotX
The problem is that Islam is Christian heresy. Gnosticism is Jewish and Christian heresy. Christianity is Jewish heresy. And Judaism is pagan heresy.

What they all have in common is arrogance which doesn't allow them to see their connection to each other and allows them to borrow from each other without having to uphold one standard or one organization. They hate each other only because they don't understand each other. And they don't understand each other because they choose not to be whatever they other is.

Also, every group seeks validation. Gnostics try to claim Jesus was gnostic. Christians claim Jesus was Christian. Jews claim supremacy because of Moses. And there is no real evidence that the real person ever matched the legends. And instead of learning how to become legendary followers often learn only to obey those who claim to have more authority to speak for their shared notion of God.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #282788 by

ZealotX wrote: They hate each other only because they don't understand each other.

Hate seems like a strong word in this case. Any Christian that hates another is a hypocrite by their own standards.

ZealotX wrote: Christians claim Jesus was Christian.

Seems a bit narsasistic of him, dontcha think? ;) He was known as "King of the Jews", a majority know him as Jewish, I know of no learned Christian that claims Jesus was a Christian.

ZealotX wrote: And instead of learning how to become legendary followers often learn only to obey those who claim to have more authority to speak for their shared notion of God.

Become "legendary"? I've never known a man to activly seek to become "legendary". They may strive to catch Legendary Pokemon, but not to become themselves "legendary". To become "legendary" seems like a childish goal, if you ask me, and goes against what the Jedi stand for so would in itself be counterproductive to our faith amongst many others.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi