jedi Buddhist

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8831 by
jedi Buddhist was created by
I find this slightly complicated. Buddhists are mostly agnostic or some choose to believe in something specific ie, God, Tao, Allah, multiple deities, etc. but it is a choice much like it is here with Jediism. So how do those of you who associate with jediism and Budhism feel about this and how do you view your set of beliefs?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 5 months ago #8982 by Neaj Pa Bol
Replied by Neaj Pa Bol on topic Re:jedi Buddhist
Any one who may have information on Buddism, etc... for this rite, whether of not it is your chosen rite can help place material here so that we have some available. Anything.... Background on the religion, rituals, etc.....Please Contribute.....

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8984 by
Replied by on topic Re:jedi Buddhist
Neaj Pa Bol wrote:

Any one who may have information on Buddism, etc... for this rite, whether of not it is your chosen rite can help place material here so that we have some available. Anything.... Background on the religion, rituals, etc.....Please Contribute.....

Your wish is my command. I'm uploading now and I'll post the link when it's finished.

JHP

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8985 by
Replied by on topic Re:jedi Buddhist - Encyclopedia
http://TempleOfTheJediOrder.org/jedi_library/Encyclopedia-of-Buddhism.pdf

38MB Right Click and Save As ....

M

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #9557 by
Replied by on topic Re:jedi Buddhist
If it's alright with you all, now that my ordeal is past I'd like to start to post in this forum and help build it up. Just let me know what you want and I'll get to it over my weekends off.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #249054 by
Replied by on topic jedi Buddhist
a short answer :huh:
Ch`an buddhisum associated with shaolin study as with most of chinese life can be seen in this analogy,
Buddhisum is the house
Confucianism is the way the house is run
Daoisum is the feeling within the house

The body needs to be trained according to a structure the middle way,
The mind needs to have a place within which to locate itsself, order, but within which you the internal can change according to the actions of the external others.
The unity of body and mind leads on to the spirit, the spirit is you the internal them the external in harmony.

Study of these Philosophies will give a compase heading in which to travel, aguide/teacher in your chosen model of practice will narrow the paths down on which you travel but you choose, when young take the difficult path, travel will make the path easier but no less interesting. Remember you have two teachers the external and the internal learn from both, all teachers need teachers to keep them true.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi