Appointment Of Administrator Buddhist Studies RyuJin

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #29434 by Br. John
Pending confirmation by the Executive Committee / Council I appoint RyuJin as Administrator of this Rite. He shall assume all management duties immediately as Acting Administrator. I nominate him for ordination as a Deacon.

Congratulations!

/Br. John Henry Phelan/
March 27, 2010

(Note that a person must be a deacon before being ordained a priest and a priest before being ordained a bishop even it it's only for one day.)

Founder of The Order

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 4 weeks ago #29435 by
Congratulations Ryu.

Tatsu.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 4 weeks ago #29436 by
Congratulations, and may the force be with you in this endeavor Ryu

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #29444 by RyuJin
thank you :)

i shall strive to serve and guide within the structure and rules of totjo

B)

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 4 weeks ago #29452 by
Just to clarify what Ryujin's position is ...

He is not a deacon of anything. We do not have anyone to run the rite at present (full time) thus he is the lay administrator (not an admin of this site) - this is due to Ryujin knowledge of Buddhism and it's under BrJohn's supervision as a bishop and master. He will also have the support of ALL the other Master's should he need it.

Ryujin cannot ordain. He is not a bishop etc. He is merely managing the technical aspects like the roll call and such. He's nominated to be ordained a deacon when and if (as in such a time as) the council deems him to have sufficient training. This does not make him a knight or anything else until he completes the courses as requested of any member seeking to be a ranked member of this community.

Ryujin is helping us out and we are all very grateful to him for this and wish him well.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about this - please contact one of the senior members - for all things Buddhism - contact Ryujin via private message

MTFBWY - A

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #29493 by Garm
Two thumbs up buddy!!! :woohoo:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi