I am confused here been here for 1 year

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #374101 by DELETED
All my stuff I posted over the years got removed due new updated web page what going on here

Luna adele Bishop i have a boyfriend since 05/12/2019
I am confuse Lord Sith name is Sith Verx with ANGER problems I have PTSD & bipolar I believe in the force of yin and yang good and bad just depends on my day how I feel I try to be nice until someone pi** me off

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #374218 by Wraith
What happened to Demonchild88? now her profile is reading DELETED like above but i dont see any ban post like i saw for whitehorse?

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #374219 by Cornilion Seadragon
Since banned profiles still usually stick around and just say banned on them, I'm guessing she decided to delete her account of her own accord.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #374220 by Rex
Demonchild was banned for a variety of reasons. Their profile name was changed to Deleted, but their rank is set to banned.

Demonchild spent time here without training, rather participating in disruptive behavior which escalated to harassing officers. There was no ban announcement because those are reserved for people with significant presence at TotJO.

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zero, Cornilion Seadragon

More
7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #374223 by Zero
My suggestion is that instead of worrying about what’s going on with whose account, you all focus on your own training. Doubly so if your rank is guest. That said, Rex is correct, i don’t normally write announcements when banning a guest. Especially one who has not completed any training, not contributed to any topics and never even filled out a membership application. If I did, the forum would be filled with announcements. I never act without cause. The rest of the Council is always informed and provided with screenshots when any rules are broken, and those screenshots are permanently saved in the security section of the forum. Don’t worry guys, the security team and council are all over it.

Master Zero
House of Orion
TOTJO Council Member
Head Moderator and Education Administration Member
Journals- IP / Apprentice / Knight / BDiv / MDiv / Personal
My Apprentice: Morkano
Knighted Apprentices: Diana W, Atania, Ashria, Tannis Yarl, Tavi, Rini, Khwang

”Everything that exists in this world has a hidden meaning within. When you look deeper at things, beyond initial appearance, you discover their true reality.”

Last edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by Zero.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wraith, Resilience

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi