Hello! I'm new!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 3 weeks ago #350228 by
Hello! I'm new! was created by
I'm totally new here! I found this site by searching for more information on bio-energy (chi) or 'neikung'. I have purchased and am just beginning to read 'The Magus Of Java', about the life and teachings of John Chang.

I had an experience last October, where I walked into Pet Smart with a girl I loved and hadn't seen or talked to in 3 months, and right as we walked in the store, I looked up, and the power went out from the point I was looking at outwards in a circle and down the walls. The power went out in the whole store. Her friends and I stood where we were, a few feet into the store, in the darkness for a moment. The employees were in the middle of ringing someone up, and looked over at us in shock and disbelief. I'm funny, and quick-witted, so I threw my hands up to break the awkward tension and said, "Whoops!", and the backup power kicked on and the store had power again.

The cash register's software was completely reset and had to reboot for 30 minutes, so we had to go to Walmart to buy her friend some stones for the bottom of her aquarium.

After that day, the girl I loved said I was 'too much' for her, and stopped talking to me. She had a new boyfriend in a matter of weeks, and last time I checked her instagram she has blocked me. :(

People think it's cool when it happens in Marvel movies!!

I went back to the Pet Smart to get some answers. Right as I walked in, the cashier girl said, "It's you!!" :D I didn't sense fear in her voice or her body language. Hooray. I asked the manager if power outages were common at this store. She said, "No. We haven't had an outage at this location in two years, and last time the software in the registers didn't have to reboot, making this outage even more unique." I explained to her the story of the event, and how I was sad because the girl I loved bowed out of my reality. She, the very pregnant manager, spoke to me from her heart: "She's not ready. I think you should let her go. New things will manifest in your reality."

I'm tired of being sad and alone, wondering if I'm crazy. I know I'm not, I have a high IQ, and my instincts and senses are very good. So now I am researching, and looking for answers. I understand the nature of the universe and reality in theory, and I understand what happened at the Pet Smart, also in theory, but I would like to advance my knowledge through training and research, to have an actual understanding of bio-energy (chi), so that I can give that energy to people who need healing.

My search for truth and knowledge has led me here, to the Temple Of The Jedi Order, and with my entire soul I look forward to communing with all of you!

Namaste

Matt Martella
Tseten Dorjee ('Invincible Soul' - Sanskrit, my Bodhisattva name, I am avowed Buddhist of the vajrayana order)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #350229 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Hello! I'm new!
Greetings and welcome as well. Feel free to start the Initiate program or the IP as we call it round hear...
Maybe you can see a few things that can help... then again- maybe not. Either way its a great thing to give a good look - see.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 weeks ago #350407 by
Replied by on topic Hello! I'm new!
Force has strange ways of affecting your life. Don't bother with the things that have gone on. It only brings sadness. Just accept and move on.

You are not alone. I also have Iq bigger than others, and I feel a lot of empathy. It seems that we are better able to feel force than others.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #350410 by Vampiric_Conure
Replied by Vampiric_Conure on topic Hello! I'm new!
Allo Allo! Welcome to the Temple! There's a lot of stuff to go through on the web site. The IP classes, should you decide to try them out, are so worth it. You learn a lot about Philosophy and yourself :)

Hope to see more of you around :D

Beware of dog? Forget the dog, BUDGIE IS A KILLER, TOO!

Teaching Master: Edan

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 weeks ago #350413 by
Hello!

Have you had any other experiences with force electrokinesis other than the one in the store? If so I would love to hear them. What about other areas you have not mentioned? Ill bet you have a natural ability with a form of force lightening. Healing is a different area of specialty if that is what you want to focus on but its not impossible to learn. I would say to maybe practice your natural talents but be very careful because some of this power can lead to darkness.

My natural abilities lie in the area of force vision. I can see things others cannot. I can communicate with the higher realms beyond this one in the force. I have just started learning force healing though as well. Ive taken an online class they call reike and that has helped me to focus my power a bit more. I have been practicing it a lot and so far have gotten not great but at least good results. Keep trying!

More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #350429 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Hello! I'm new!

AntiqueTraveler wrote: ... right as we walked in the store, I looked up, and the power went out from the point I was looking at outwards in a circle and down the walls.

Wow, this must have either been a gigantic store - something like several million meters at least - or your CNS must be operating at incredibly high frequencies completely unreachable to any regular human.
Power, you see, is not "stored" in the walls. If any sort of disruption occurs on an electric circuit, the rest of the circuit reacts as quickly as the signal travels accross it. That would be light speed. Now if the PetSmart store you were visiting has a size on the order of, say, the Earth-Moon distance, then between your breaking the power at what ever point you looked at initially and it reaching the end of the store something like a second passes. Let's say it takes another second for light to travel from the end of the store to your eyes, then it is at least somewhat superficially reasonable to think that maybe you would see that circular power draw evolution if your eyes record something like twenty or thirty frames each second.
If on the other hand the PetSmart store was not a cosmic one but down here on Earth, then the only way for you to register that circle-like power breakdown would be if your eyes recorded more frames per unit time. If the store is, say, thirty meters across - a large store, by all means, but still reasonable, for a supermarket at least - then the time it takes the furthest end to react to a change in the circuit at another end is about a hundred or so nanoseconds. so in order for your brain to register it going out in anything like a circle you would have record at least one frame between the initial and final state, so sooner than the elapse of that time period. Therefore your neurons would have to be able to change state at a frequency of about ten megahertz. That's around the high frequency radio range. You should be able to literally see radio waves the way the rest of us see light. For reference, the rest of us mere mortals have neurons that change states over a few milliseconds, i.e. hundreds of thousands times slower.
I guess a third option would be that it was no kind of electrical power but a magical woo-woo power. In that case, I guess no consistent rules like the principles of electrodynamics apply, so everything goes...

The cash register's software was completely reset and had to reboot for 30 minutes, ...

That is very odd indeed. Normally cash registers need about a minute to boot up from a completely unpowered state. If we want to be generous and say that some bootup code needs to be put in, let's give it five minutes because humans are slow. Half an hour though? Was that like some sort of steampunk-inspired contraption made from a hampster wheel and an abacus? Frankly, the manufacturing history of that cash register alone sounds like a fascinating story in its own right!

People think it's cool when it happens in Marvel movies!!

Yeah, for some reason many will act as though they find reality dull and fantasy exciting. Maybe this goes some way to explain why people keep making up incredible stories to entertain. If real things are supposed to be dull, though, then I don't quite understand why they at times insist that those fantastical tales are of real events. If reality actually behaved like that, people would find it as dull as the rest of it. We only hear about these stories because they are not something that can or does ever actually happen. I, for one, I find nature profoundly interesting and cool, though. I can appreciate a well-written fairytale, too, and find it somewhat of a disservice to both our creative capacities and our appreciation and understanding of nature to conflate the two...

I understand the nature of the universe and reality in theory, ...

Well, there is a first man for everything, isn't there.

... and I understand what happened at the Pet Smart, also in theory, ...

Do you? Well, I sure don't. Maybe it's an IQ thing or something. Still, I'd appreciate it if you tried to explain it to me as best you can. What sort of mutant radio-brain superman are you and what were you looking for in a store with a cash register that's an order of magnitude slower than a typical device of that purpose from twenty or so years ago? What was it that happened at the PetSmart, in theory?

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
Last edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by Gisteron.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #350437 by Gisteron
Slight correction: Maybe you wouldn't be able to see radio waves. That depends on more than just the raw operating frequency of your nervous system. It would still be far beyond anything we know of any life form, easily competing with millennial computers, let alone Spider-Man's reflexes, and possibly emitting HF noise of its own, but as for any other practical abilities, maybe someone better versed in anatomy can tell what else it would entail...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 weeks ago #350439 by
About a month before this PetSmart incident, I paused a movie with my... chi? Intention? Will? I don’t know. My friends were watching a movie very loudly while I was writing a letter in the same room, and without looking up, I exclaimed, “that’s hurting my EARS!”. And after a moment I realized there was silence, and I looked up and they were all looking at me. The movie had paused!!!! We have no remote!!!!!

I commend you for looking into reike! You inspire me to do so as well!

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #350443 by Gisteron
Aww, shucks, and here I was hoping you would go on actually telling us some of that understanding you say you have about the nature of the universe and reality and the PetSmart incident. I guess we're moving on already instead. Oh well...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 weeks ago #350444 by
I know better than to converse with you at this time. We can speak once your heart and mind are clearer and more open, my friend. In any case, thank you for the scientific analysis. It is interesting the way the power went out; I hadn’t thought of that detail.

Chi, or bio-energy, is a mystery to most, myself included. I’m here looking for answers. I would love to walk through a garden with you and share my mind, soul, and experiences with you. Please don’t bring judgement or preconception.

I appreciate your scientific background, but do not let your accrued knowledge make you arrogant, or fearful of that which you may not be able to explain

It is better to be humble and present

⚡️

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi