Can you have a relationship with someone and still be a jedi

More
4 years 6 months ago #343950 by TheDude
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #343951 by Carlos.Martinez3
I am a Jedi because I identify as a Jedi. If I can freely identify as pretty much anything - so can any one else. Now , what flavor type way path creeds ideas - all those things - those are your choices as I have made mine. There’s a “ extra point” type of lesson in the IP I recommend for such a time as this.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=323s&v=pjaUeNd1kq8
George Lucas and Joseph Campbell were - influences in the movies. You know about George - I encourage you to find out about Joseph.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

More
4 years 6 months ago #343952 by Carlos.Martinez3
There’s a book called
Star Wars psychology by Travis Langley
No way shape or form is a definitive on anything but - there were over 20 different and authors of different ideas - it’s worth a look and a few bent corners to get the idea of all what’s going on with things as well. A good read to say the least.

https://m.barnesandnoble.com/w/star-wars-psychology-travis-langley/1121727799?ean=9781454917366&st=PLA&sid=BNB_%5BADL%5D%20%5BCore%5D%20%5BGeneric%5D%20Books%20(Medium)&sourceId=PLABiNA&dpid=tdtve346c&2sid=Bing_m&msclkid=8a54e82f65811fab007ab5a1c7ea39d0&adlclid=ADL-dea91286-b8a0-4dc9-b718-6ad048a4311e
Or any internet book store really lol .

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheDude, Rex

More
4 years 6 months ago #343953 by Manu

Fyxe wrote: So if there Jedi here aren't like Jedi in the movies or do what the Jedi did in the movies what do you do and why do you call it Jedi?

Working through Lesson 1 of the Initiate Program should answer the question on how myth can be instrumental in communicating shared values in a culture.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, TheDude, Brick, Rex

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi