A-Div and B-Div

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #334495 by
Replied by on topic A-Div and B-Div

RyuJin wrote: There's quite a bit that needs to be sorted out with the degree system...consolidating all the lesson lists, clearing up all the info etc...

Well if your willing lets get started then. How do we proceed?

Ren wrote: The lesson pool is a list of approved degree lessons.
You can study the b.div.

Lets start here. Sounds reasonable, so how do I get a copy of the approved lesson lists? It seems there is more than one?
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
5 years 2 months ago #334508 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic A-Div and B-Div
some of the lesson lists contain the same lessons...which is why things are a bit of a mess and need consolidating...i was working on it and misplaced all my files for it...there was a lot of notes, etc that i had pertaining to restructuring things that were with the consolidated list...i just have to remember where i saved them...i make redundant copies of everything...but it doesn't do any good when everything gets shuffled around because of people snooping through your stuff...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #334510 by
Replied by on topic A-Div and B-Div

RyuJin wrote: some of the lesson lists contain the same lessons...which is why things are a bit of a mess and need consolidating...i was working on it and misplaced all my files for it...there was a lot of notes, etc that i had pertaining to restructuring things that were with the consolidated list...i just have to remember where i saved them...i make redundant copies of everything...but it doesn't do any good when everything gets shuffled around because of people snooping through your stuff...

If you like I can send you my email address and if you want you can send me your data when you find it and I can work on organizing it under your supervision and approval. We could also setup a forum on discord TotJO server where we could discuss such things. Not sure how to go about that but if your willing I would love to tackle this!
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi