Novice

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago #324677 by
Novice was created by
I am writing to ask when i will be made a novice, as my rank bar is showing blank, will I have to wait long... I am hoping to get started right away

- Kisu Lira

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago #324680 by
Replied by on topic Novice
Welcome to the temple Kisu! You don't need to wait - you can get started on making a Journal and working on the Initiate Programme straight away! (See IP top bad). After 7 days, you can apply for membership at the temple (Application, top bar), and once you have finished your first lesson (Most people choose "Myth", Lesson 0 doesn't qualify) you can write to MadHatter to get your rank changed.

Enjoy exploring!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago #324681 by
I believe I do have an account, it says I am logged in now and I did get a confirmation email too! Ill start with my journel right away, I appreciate the help!

- Kisu Lira

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago #324682 by
You're welcome Kisu. You can also find answers to these questions in the FAQs (top bar) - it takes a while to learn this place. I've been here a year and I'm still discovering how it works :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #324686 by

Kisu wrote: I believe I do have an account, it says I am logged in now and I did get a confirmation email too! Ill start with my journel right away, I appreciate the help!

- Kisu Lira

You do indeed have an account. It was created 4 days ago, so only 3 left until you can apply for membership (will give you a snazzy silver bar), and, as Twigga said, once you've completed the first lesson and messaged MadHatter (VP of Membership Affairs) you'll soon be moved to Novice. :)

EDIT: also, you can start training before applying for membership. :) Nothing stopping you from going all carpe diem on our training program. :)

But remember to enjoy the journey, not the end goals! :D

Inbox is always open if you need any help!
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago #324692 by
Thanks for the help, I understand now... is it likely my account will be registered or do they reject some? Thanks again

Kisu Lira

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago #324694 by
It's very unlikely for your application to be rejected. If, after two weeks of having the application in and no change to rank, you can message Membership Affairs to ask about it.

More
5 years 8 months ago #324695 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Novice
I'd say rejection is pretty rare. Don't sweat it.

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago #324696 by
Awesome

Kisu Lira