Jedi Knight Question

More
6 years 4 months ago #306296 by Zenith Felwood
I don't Understand When someone becomes a Jedi Knight. I read, '' Initiate Programme is the first step toward becoming a Jedi Knight in our Order.''
Then it goes on to say ''Initiate Programme (IP) and is also a member of the Order is considered a "Novice". Upon completion of the IP they will be an "Initiate"
and considered ready for Apprenticeship to a Training Master''.

So at what point would u become a Jedi knight. Would that be after the initiate stage?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #306298 by
Replied by on topic Jedi Knight Question
once you finish the IP, you become an initiate. In that time, you would be actively participating in the Temple and chatting up with some knights until you and a knight decide to go into an apprenticeship. Before you become a Knight, you have to complete an apprenticeship that will last 6+ months and be deemed ready by your TM and the council to become a Knight.

It takes a lot of commitment and patience, but if you are truly invested, it can be done.
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by .

More
6 years 4 months ago #306299 by Carlos.Martinez3

vladucard wrote: once you finish the IP, you become an initiate. In that time, you would be actively participating in the Temple and chatting up with some knights until you and a knight decide to go into an apprenticeship. Before you become a Knight, you have to complete an apprenticeship that will last 6+ months and be deemed ready by your TM and the council to become a Knight.

It takes a lot of commitment and patience, but if you are truly invested, it can be done.

This is the process here at Totjo, to become a Jedi Knight here in our order.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenith Felwood

More
6 years 4 months ago #306300 by Zenith Felwood
Replied by Zenith Felwood on topic Jedi Knight Question
I'm really not sure about all this yet. However do plan on going though with the IP. Thank you Apprentice vladucard for your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #306302 by Zenith Felwood
Carlos.Martinez3 - Ordained Minister, I'm not worried about how long it takes. I just need to be sure this is the right path. I have seen many things in which i can not unsee. I need to be sure. I have seen many churches who have failed to help people.
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Zenith Felwood. Reason: Missing Stuff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #306303 by
Replied by on topic Jedi Knight Question

Zenith Felwood wrote: I'm really not sure about all this yet. However do plan on going though with the IP. Thank you Apprentice vladucard for your help.

you are welcome! And it's ok, take all the time you need! Definitely check out the doctrine and all that good stuff. Also, feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns!

Oh, and keep in mind, you don't have to believe to participate, we have people here who just want to learn :)

More
6 years 4 months ago #306304 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Jedi Knight Question
The Initiates Program is not an indoctrination. You might agree with some of the ideas, partially agree with some, and not agree with some. What matters is, whatever your idea of the material, you give your opinion and explain why you believe it. Doing this will help you to find a one-on-one teacher and help them find you. You don't have to continue with a particular teacher if things don't work out. You're not obligated to continue with anything if you don't feel it's for you.

Just as important is making use of the forum. Bring up something that troubles you. Talk about past experiences if you wish. Plenty of others have similar experiences.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenith Felwood

More
6 years 4 months ago #306306 by Zenith Felwood
I'm looking forwards to my training. Thank you everyone.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/session/src/Storage/NativeStorage.php on line 135