I've been gone a while

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #190197 by
I've been gone a while was created by
Dealing with everyday life, I have been away for a while. I was doing my studies and now I see the site has change and the program has changed. I am having a hard time trying to figure out where I left off and where do I start with this new program. Please let me know.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #190198 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic I've been gone a while
Start at the beginning :) a lot was changed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #190221 by
Replied by on topic I've been gone a while
I am no expert, start where you FEEL is best for you. Everything else will fall into place.

It's the journey. Where you start is no more important than where you end. It's what you learn in between that is.

Be kind, be happy, help others. :)

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
8 years 11 months ago #190225 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic I've been gone a while
I've "done" the Campbell lessons many, many times....

Although I've only posted it once, I've reviewed it a bunch...

This is a personal trip for you, (for us all, lol) redo what you've done, don't redo what you've done, its up to you...

While we do have our silly ranks and statuses, the most important part is whether you are able to.help yourself or not...

While there have been changes, nothing that would affect what you have completed...

Since the IP was formalized, Campbell and Watts have been a part... While that may not always be true, for now, it is, and even if they get removed, I will always appreciate being exposed to them... (over and over, lol)....

Regardless of what you decide, enjoy the journey....:)

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: ,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #190256 by
Replied by on topic I've been gone a while

Thiddex wrote: I see the site has change and the program has changed. I am having a hard time trying to figure out where I left off and where do I start with this new program. Please let me know.

The site went through a makeover, if it's the old grey and black one you're remembering, but is pretty much the same. After looking in your journal you have done the Campbell lessons which are lesson 1 on the IP, there is now a lesson 0 before that but otherwise the material is the same, just the way it is organised was changed.

As others recommend, if it has been a long time since your last reviewed any of the IP material you might find it a valuable experience in going over the material again :)

Welcome back! :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi