Little thingy about the council page

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #172119 by
How can it be that @Adhara is listed as council member, but not on the council page? Just wondering, you know ;)

~ Aqua

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #172120 by
It probably needs updating. Edan recently became a Youth Officer but she's not listed there either.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
9 years 5 months ago #172124 by Jestor

Aqua wrote: How can it be that @Adhara is listed as council member, but not on the council page? Just wondering, you know ;)

~ Aqua

Because we are human, and have other duties and lives away from here that distract us...

Not all of us have the time to cruise the site looking for errors....

If you are more interested in helping, as opposed to pointing out our flaws, I suggest you PM the Librarian (Akkarin), the sysadmin (Proteus), or any Councillor or Knight for a quicker response...

Thank you for letting us know....:)

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #172160 by

Jestor wrote:

Aqua wrote: How can it be that @Adhara is listed as council member, but not on the council page? Just wondering, you know ;)

~ Aqua

Because we are human, and have other duties and lives away from here that distract us...

Not all of us have the time to cruise the site looking for errors....

If you are more interested in helping, as opposed to pointing out our flaws, I suggest you PM the Librarian (Akkarin), the sysadmin (Proteus), or any Councillor or Knight for a quicker response...

Thank you for letting us know....:)

Thank you for your advise master Jestor, if I find more I shall contact the Temple Librarian. And no thanks, you should not thank me for being just myself I guess. Love to keep things organized, but you know that story already ;)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi